Chapter 6

Hope's POV

I look around and I can see I hit a nerve.

'I'm sorry dad. Really I am it-'. I'm stopped mid sentence by a hug. 'I know. I realize that.'

I have never really gotten a hug from my dad, lately. It feels good. I was shocked at first. I begin to hug him back.

'I'm so sorry, it's just I'm not ready to lose my little wolf.' Dad says with tears in his eyes. He then turns to Lizzie.

'Take care of her, she is going to need it.' 'I will Mr. Mikaelson' 'Please it's Klaus.' 'I will Klaus.'

My dad has never let anyone ever call him by his first name. Ever. I can see he is really trying to build a relationship with Lizzie.

'I love this but, we have to go there is still a monster in the school.' My aunt Freya says.

Just after she says that, there's a loud boom.

'Let's go.' Lizzie says. 'We still have to find a way to kill the monster.'

*Time skip to back in the library*

'Hey, Landon. Have you found a way to send the monster back to Malivore ?' Lizzie asked.

Landon has a surprise look on his face. He then says, 'Wow, Lizzie did you bump your head on the way back?'

He asked really worried. 'No. Why do you ask hobbit.' Lizzie says at this point everyone is confused.

'What is going on Landon ?' I ask sick and tired of these games. 'She just has never ever called me by my real name, it's very surprising.' He says while pointing at Lizzie.

'Did you find a way to kill the monster?' 'Yeah we just have to do a spell the will cleanse us of our biggest lie.' Landon says like it no big deal.

'What spell are you talking about?' Fraya asked panic in her voice. 'I don't know the name of the spell but I can show you where I found it.' Landon says, kinda weirded out.

Next thing you hear is a loud. Very loud- 'God damn it.' Fraya says. 'What is going on over here?' I say with a attitude. I am getting very angry, I just wanted to spend the day with my girlfriend.

But does Hope Mikaelson ever get to have a relaxed day. Apparently not. Almost as if Lizzie can hear my thoughts she says ' hey it's okay we can spend another day together.' Kissing my cheek.

'I just wanted to spend time with you, that doesn't involve us trying to save the world or running from monsters.' I say a little sad that it is kind the only time we spend together.

'It's okay,I would do it every time,and all the time if it meant spending time with you.' Lizzie says making my heart warm.

'Wow, Lizzie being soft, never thought I live to see the day.' Landon says. Which he says as a joke because Lizzie just might kill him.

'Take that back hobbit. I only have a soft spot for Hope and Hope only.' She says walking over to him, looking him dead in the eye.

I take that back she might actually kill him. I can see my dad watching the whole thing. He walks over, Landon not really noticing.

'Are you messing with my daughters?' He asks making Lizzie step back. Leaving Landon looking like he just might shit his pants.

'No, sir. I was just joking. It was a joke... right Lizzie.' Landon looking over to me and Lizzie for help, a little panic in his voice.

'Dad. It's fine, he was just joking you don't have to do anything.' I say making my dad take a few steps back. 'Alright.' He says sounding a bit protective.

He walks over to us, and says loud enough for Landon to hear, 'But if he bothers you two again, he doesn't just have me to worry about.'

'It's okay dad. I promise,they joke like that all the time.' I say holding Lizzie's hand. I look over to Lizzie to see she kind of has a look of shocked on her face.

Me and my dad look at each other. 'Lizzie you okay?' I say breaking Lizzie from her trance. 'Yeah. I'm fine, just the fact that Klaus said 'my daughters'.' Oh she is right,he did say that.

'Well of course I said that, you and Hope are together, I never seen Hope this happy before. I can see that you are in love with her so that, makes you my daughter.' He says, looking at Lizzie.

*Time skip to after they defeat the monster*

After we defeat the monster,and everything is back to as normal. We are walking my parents to their car. When the last person I want to see comes out of the school.

He grabs Lizzies hand and spinning her around to face him. 'Raf. Let go of me.' Lizzie says pulling her hand from his.

'Lizzie, babe. Come on let get out of here and go spend some alone time together.' Raf says overly cocky.

He really has the balls to do this right here. And in from the of my family. He must have a death wish.

I can see my dad take a step forward. But my mom and Freya stopping him. 'She can handle herself. Klaus, she is our daughter.' My mom says.

'Raf. Just leave your not wanted here. Leave Lizzie alone, she doesn't want you and will never want you.' I say walking towards Raf.

'What makes you think she wants you. Hope just face it, you are nothing. You will never be nothing.' He says making his whole entourage laugh.

'So how about Lizzie here comes with me.' He says while walking towards Lizzie. He raises his hand to her cheek. When I grab it.

'Don't ever try to touch her. You know what, don't even look at her. Ever! Did you not learn your lesson?'

I ask thinking of biting him, right now for trying to touch Lizzie. I just might snap his neck. I think while throw his hand out of my grip.

I know what will really piss him off. More than him not having Lizzie. God, I hate even thinking about it. I look behind me to see my family right behind me.

It's good to know their, there when I say this. I look at Lizzie, trying to at least try to get a guess on how she would feel.

I look over a see Lizzie looks very uncomfortable, with Raf and his 'pack' eyeing her.

I grab Lizzie's waist and pull her close to me. Just as she hits my side, I lean over and whisper. 'It will be okay, they will leave you alone soon. I promise.'

I say pulling her face so I can she how she is feeling. She gives me a little nod to let me know, she is somewhat okay.

I look back at my family seeing that they are there still, and they all give me a little nod. Should I say this? I look and see Raf still eyeing Lizzie. He is really pissing me off.

'Seeing you can't refuse a challenge. It's not in your nature.' I say seeing Raf eyeing Lizzie. 'Yeah, so?' Raf says not taking his eyes off Lizzie.

'I challenge you for alpha of the Salvatore School pack.'

Sorry the update took so long. My life has been hectic. Next update as soon as I can.