Chapter 2

SEBASTIAN'S POV

              I was so taken aback with those beautiful green eyes that I didn't listen to a word she said. All I could think about were those damn eyes and how they had me trapped in a matter of seconds. My thoughts were cut by the owner of those eyes waving her hand in front of me.

"Can I buy you another coffee? It's the least I could do after I spilled yours..."

"I... I... there's... there's no need."

"Is Sebastian Stan at a loss for words? I'm impressed."

"I... wait, how do you know my name?"

"Really?", she asked chuckling.

"Right... can we start again? Hi, I'm Sebastian.", I said extending her my hand.

"Y/N, but you can call me Y/N/N.", she said shaking my hand.

Y/N'S POV

                The moment my hand touched his, my heart immediately started beating faster and I could swear it felt like millions of Volts had passed through our connected hands. I looked up and got lost again in those beautiful blue eyes. I'd seen Sebastian in movies before. As a matter-of-fact, I probably was his number one fan and I was currently having an inner fangirl moment. Not only had I just met my celeb crush, but I was shaking his hand.

"Are you sure I can't buy you another cup of coffee? Or have your shirt cleaned?"

"Wanting to see me naked already, Y/N/N?", he smirked.

"No... I... I... that's not what I meant."

"I'm messing with you."

"Oh."

"I'm in a little bit of a hurry right now... can I get a raincheck for the same time next week?"

              I eagerly nodded. What was happening? THE Sebastian Stan was asking me out for coffee. What was wrong with him? How could he possibly want to have a coffee with me? I was just a 25 year-old mother and cop, no big deal. I certainly wasn't what he was used to.

"I guess I'll see you next week. Good-bye, Y/N/N."

"Yeah... see you next week. Bye!"

             I watched as Sebastian walked away, turning from time to time with a smile on his face. I couldn't help but smile at this.