Chapter 12

Y/N'S POV – FOLLOWING MORNING

            I woke up, only to find out I was tangled in Seb's arms. I tried moving out of his grasp, but it only got tighter.

"Don't go...", he whined in his morning voice.

"I'm not going anywhere. I was just trying to ease myself from your grasp."

"If I ease it a bit, will you kiss me?"

"Yes."

"Fine."

           Seb let go of me and I laid on my side so I could face him. He tangled his legs with mine and pulled me closer to him.

"Good morning, gorgeous. Sleep well?"

"Yeah... you?"

"I slept cuddled with my girlfriend, so yes, I did sleep very well."

"Say it again..."

"Girlfriend."

"Boyfriend."

            He just smiled and kissed me. I kissed back. Soon it turned out into a quite heated make-out session. I was still amazed at how natural this all felt to me and how easily I was doing it all. At some point Seb straddled me and went for my neck.  Moans escaped my lips, but they were suddenly interrupted by the door of my room opening.

"Mommy, mommy, are you ok?", Ben asked running to my bed.

            I pushed Seb off me and straightened myself up.

"Mommy is ok, why do you ask?"

"I heard you making some weird noise, so I came to see if you were ok and didn't have any booboos."

"Mommy is fine. I promise."

"Then what were those noises, mommy?"

"I... uhm..."

"Those were happy noises.", Seb said.

"Mommy, why is Sebba in your bed? Did he sleep here?"

"He didn't have where to sleep last night, so mommy let him sleep on her bed."

"Ohhhh..."

               I stretched out my arms for Ben and kissed his cheek once he was comfortably installed in my arms. I was eager to see his face when we told him about us. I felt Seb sitting beside me and putting his hand on the small of my back. He nodded at me and I nodded back. It was finally time to let Ben know.

"Ben, Sebba and I have a surprise for you."

"Really?!?"

"Yes... do you remember what you asked Sebba yesterday?"

"No..."

"You asked him if he was your daddy. Well... now he is. Sebba is your daddy. As a matter-of-fact, you can't call him Sebba anymore. It's only daddy from now on."

"He's my daddy? Bucky is my daddy?!?"

"Yes I am, son.".

"So that means you love my mommy, right?"

"Yes, it does. I love your mommy very much."

              Ben launched himself at Seb's neck. What captured my heart even more was when he sat down and Ben curled up in his lap and Seb pressed a kiss at the top of his head.

SEBASTIAN'S POV

              I couldn't stop the tears from coming when Ben launched himself at my neck. My son. Ben was finally my son and I couldn't be happier. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tight, not wanting to ever let go.

"Ben?"

"Yes, daddy?"

"I love you very much. So very much. You and your mom are the most important persons in my life. I love you guys so much. I'm never letting neither one of you go."

               I felt Y/N/N hugging me. I was finally home. This was home. They were home. We were home.