Chapter 13

SEBASTIAN'S POV – ONE YEAR LATER

            We were going out tonight to celebrate the fact that Y/N/N got a promotion. I was so proud of her. My girlfriend, love of my life, mother of my son. But, that wasn't the best thing. No, the best part was that I was gonna propose to her tonight. I got to the fancy Italian restaurant I had made reservations at. Y/N/N texted me to say that she would be a little late because Ben was a little hyperactive today and it took forever to get him ready. Fifteen minutes later she arrived. She was wearing a white silk blouse and black pants, along with black peep toes. As soon as I saw her, I ran to her and gave her a big hug. She wrapped her arms around me and I felt in heaven. She lifted her head from my chest and kissed me. I didn't want to let go, but I had to. I had better plans for tonight. I bent down to swap Ben into my arms and give him a hug. One year of being this kid's dad and I still couldn't believe how lucky I was.

               We were about to order dessert when I decided it was time to pop the question.

"Y/N/N?", I said getting off my chair.

"Yes? Why did you get up?"

"You know I love you, right?"

"Yeah..."

"Then will you answer a question?", I said kneeling down.

"Seb..."

"Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, will you marry me and become Mrs. Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N Stan?"

"I- I- Yesssss!!!"

                I stand up and pull her by the waist and she wraps her arms around my neck. I look into her eyes and say with wonder.

"I love you, more than I can say. I never thought I'd be so lucky as to meet someone like you. But I did, and you're here with me now. You've just made me the happiest man alive. You gave me a love to fight for and a beautiful son I love with all my heart."

"I love you too, Seb. It took me a while to realize it, but I now know that you are the love of my life. I have never felt for anybody else what I feel for you. And I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

             She kisses me and I gladly respond by deepening the kiss. Everyone around us cheers. We are suddenly interrupted by Ben tugging my pants.

"Daddy, what's going on?", he asked as I picked him up.

"Daddy asked mommy if she wanted to marry him."

"Marry you?"

"Yes, it means that from now on I'll never ever leave you or your mommy."

"And did she say yes?"

"I did.", Y/N/N answered.

"Yay!", he exclaimed as he flung to my neck.

Y/N'S POV - ONE YEAR LATER

          I'M GONNA GET MARRIED TODAY! It's been a year since Seb proposed, but it had seemed like way more. I just couldn't believe that the day had finally arrived. As I was looking myself in the mirror, my parents step into the room. The bridesmaids take the cue and leave.

"Y/N... my little girl all grown up. I can't believe that the little round baby I carried in my arms all those years ago is now getting married. And I'm so proud to be walking you down the aisle.", my dad says.

"I'm so happy you found someone that didn't mind your past and that loves Ben as much as you do.", my mother says in between tears.

             We hear a knock on the door.

"Come in.", I say.

It's Ben.

"Mommy!."

"Mom, Dad, can I have a moment alone with Ben?"

"Sure.", they answered heading to the door.

              As soon as the door closed, I bent down to talk to Ben.

"I'm getting married to your daddy today!!!"

"Yes you are. This means we all get to live together, right?"

"Yes it does. And I can't wait for it."

"Does it mean I get a little sister or brother now?"

"Not yet, darling.", I chuckled.

                I put both hands on his cheeks and caressed them with my thumbs.

"How is daddy? Is he okay?"

"Yes. He's really happy and he can't wait to see you. He asked me to tell you he loves you very much and that he can't wait to spend the rest of his life with you and call you Mrs. Stan."

"I can't wait for that too. I love him so much. Why don't you go say that to him and tell the girls I'm ready?."

"Okay, mommy.", he said as he kissed my cheek and ran outside the room.

          I gave one last glance at the mirror as Ms. Y/L/N and headed downstairs to a room where I would wait until it was my turn to walk the aisle.

             Finally I was walking down the aisle. The look on Seb's face made me melt inside. I had never seen him smile that way and his tears only made his eyes shine even more. He loved me, and I loved him back. After a some very nice words, it was finally time for the 'I do's'. Seb took my ring and said his vows. They were beautiful. Then it was my turn. After saying our vows and putting on the rings, the moment finally arrived.

"I now declare you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." 

              Seb grabbed me by the waist and kissed me like there was no tomorrow. I wrapped my arms around his neck, knowing then and there that I was the happiest and luckiest woman alive.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I now present to you Mr. and Mrs. Stan."

               Everybody cheered. We smiled at each other and headed down the aisle, involved by a beautiful Hawaiian sunset.

SEBASTIAN'S POV - A FEW HOURS LATER

                 After a very beautiful ceremony and party, Y/N/N and I finally made it to the hotel as Mr. and Mrs. Stan. Alone. Our parents had Ben for the night. We headed to our room and were greeted with a beautiful suite with a magnificent view. We took our turns in the shower and got ready for the night ahead of us.

             I was sitting on the bed, appreciating the view, waiting for Y/N/N to leave the bathroom, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Y/N/N, my wife, had changed into a short, black camisole dress. She was beautiful, as usual. I stood up and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I'm scared, Seb, and you know why."

"Don't be... I would never hurt you. You tell me if anything is too much and I'll stop right away."

                I looked into her eyes and kissed her. She responded and I slowly started lowering the straps of her dress. I took her hands and motioned for her to unbutton my shirt. Once she was done, I threw it on the floor. She took my hand and lay on the bed. I got on the bed besides her and kissed her again. Our legs intertwined and I rolled over on top of her. I interlocked my fingers with hers and held her hands above her head. I gazed into her eyes and then started kissing her neck. It felt good. She responded by running one of her hands up and down my back and the other one through my hair.

"Are you sure you're ok to continue? I'm not in a hurry and we have the rest of our lives for this."

               She responded by reaching for the rim of my pants. I reached for her bra. Our firs tnight was off to a very good start.