Chapter 5

Harry- I sigh looking out of the shared compartment with Ron, hermione and Ginny. Someone knocks on the compartment door, I look up seeing Luna and Neville "hello, guys wanna come and sit next to me"

Ginny- "but Harry!?"

Harry- "shut up Ginny not everything is about you, come on in I want to hear about your summer Hoildays"

Luna- I smile walking over sitting down between Harry and Neville "oh my summer hoildays were brilliant me and Daddy went on holiday to France when he was trying to find a rare creature, I don't know what yet though he said he will tell me soon because it's a surprise, I hope it's something amazing like it always is"

Neville- "I didn't do much over the Summer Hoildays really, Gran let me extend my garden though which was great"

Harry- I smile "did you get your presents?"

Neville- "oh thank you Harry getting me some seeds to plant in my garden and the book on rare unknown plants"

Luna- "yeah and I love my new book, oh those beautiful earrings and bracelets, thank you so much"

Harry- I smile "don't mention it, it was your birthdays"

Hermione- "yeah Harry got me loads of books on laws, spells and everything"

Ron- "and got me a signed poster on my favourite quiditch team, The Chudley Cannons on and a book on the players going back to the start of the team"

Ginny- I huff "why didn't you get me anything"

Harry- "well I don't know what to get you really, I don't really know you that much sorry"

Ron- "I told you gin he's not going to see you in that way"

Harry- I raise my eyebrow "in what way?"

Ron- "fancying her way"

Harry- I shake my head "nope sorry gin, my mother had read her plus no offence your too much like your mother anyway, yeah I don't see your mother as my mother but you are my best friend brother and I see him, the twins as my brothers from another mother"

Ginny- I huff "it's alright I get it"

Harry- the rest of the ride to hogwarts was awkward but we go over it in the end well kind of

----

Ginny- "I think Malfoy's up to something"

Harry- I look up seeing Malfoy talking with his friends, I shake my head "I don't think he is Gin, your just being paranoid"

Ginny- "no I am sure of it"

Harry- I roll my eyes "yeah whatever gin"

----

C.W.