Chapter 15

Harry Potter is going by Candy Potter now

----

Few months later - Summer time

Candy- I started taking the potions a few months back, nothings been happening really but they did say it will take a good few months to take effect plus said it will work from the inside before working on the outside but there has been a little pain on my inside but my chest is starting to hurt, I was told I wasn't allowed to take pain potions except for muggle pain killers.

I sigh getting up taking a show before getting out drying myself. I walk through seeing Tonks "ermm hello, Tonks"

Tonk- I smile "is the dress for someone?"

Remus- I chuckle "yeah who's the girl?"

Candy- I blush "there's no girl"

Remus- "then who's...oh I get it, it's yours"

Candy- I look down "your not disappointed with me or anything?"

Remus- I smile walking over kneeling down "of course not Harry"

Candy- "Candy my name is Candy now, I taking potions going through the whole transitioning process"

Remus- "well Candy, I am not disappointed with you. In fact I am proud of you, your parents and Sirius will also be proud of you. Sirius was genderfluid, Tonks is the same she's Genderfluid luckily she has abilities to change her form from male to female"

Tonk- "it's true Candy" I shift my form to my male one "I like being like this not because I am a Auror and go under cover but because I like it"

Candy- "so your fine with me becoming a girl"

Remus- I smile "of course Candy as long as it makes you happy"

Candy- I smile "it does"

Remus- "good, you be you, no matter what, now we will go leave you to get changed"

Candy- I watch the go I smile getting changed and going to be

---- few days later - the wedding

Candy's clothing

Candy- I go down stairs cheerfully "what do you think"

Remus- I smile "you look beautiful Candy, are you ready to go?"

Candy- I smile "yes" I walk over flooing over the burrow which the Weasley had sorted out and moved back in a few months ago. All three of us lad, I see Mrs and Mr Weasley  "Hello Mrs and Mr Weasley"

Molly- I turn "oh is that you Harry?"

Candy- I smile "I go by Candy Potter now"

Molly- I smile "well hello to you to Candy, the others are out back speaking to Bill he can't wait to get married to Fleur"

Candy- I nod walking out leaving the four adults to talk. I find Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Luna, Neville, Charlie and the twins talking/stand with Bill "hello guys"

Hermione- I gasp "Candy, you look amazing"

Bill- I smile "We must of not meet, I'm Bill Weasley"

Candy- I giggle "it's me Bill Harry but I go by Candy Potter now"

Bill- I blush "I am sorry, Candy"

Ron- I huff "Harry why are you wear girl clothing"

Candy- "because I am a girl"

Ron- I growl "no your not your a boy, I always fucking thought you where a freak!" I storm off

Candy- I sniff, I then feel arms around me. I smile softly "thank you guys"

fred- "your Welcome Candy, don't listen to Ron he's a right nob"

Molly- I we all heard everything "Ronald Weasley, your so in trouble!"

----

Severus- I walk over "do you want to dance"

Candy- I blush "hello Professor, I would love to have a dance with you"

Severus- I not at her, I take her hand "it's nice to meet, what is your name darling"

Candy- I smile "Candy Potter"

Severus- I smile "well a pleasure to meet you Miss Potter, I am hoping to see you again" I said when the dance finished, I walked away with a joyful smile on my face

----

Neville- "you know, I hate doing this, I wish I could look like myself"

Draco- I smile "do worry love, one day I will show you to the world and call you mine" I lean forward kissing him. I hear a noise turning around seeing something there "what was that"

Neville- "I didn't hear anything"

Draco- I shrug my shoulder "probably nothing anyway" we start kissing again

C.W.