Chapter 14

Hermione- my eyes widen "you what?"

Harry- I look down at the ground "I feel like I am born in the wrong that I was supposed to be born a girl"

Hermione- I smile diving forward pulling him I mean her into a hug "awww harry, you know what I read this book on people who are transgender also how I can help you with the change through potions, it will only take a month to create a few of them and we can get start on your transiting"

Harry- I sniff now crying "really you will help me"

Hermione- I smile "of course Harry, I always thought you as a sibling and I will always love you sister no matter is you are born as the wrong gender or love boys or girls or anything, I will accept you no matter what"

Harry- I smile hugging her "thank you so much Hermione"

Hermione- I smile "your always welcome, ermm what's your girl name"

Harry- "I used candy before and I like it, so Candy"

Hermione- I hug her in a bear hug "your welcome Candy"

----

Hermione- I walk down into the Dungeons knowing on his office door, I hear a 'come in'. I walk in "Sir over the next month I was wondering, if I could us you lab and everything, to make potions to help a friend"

Severus- "let me guess, Potter has finally figured out the whole him being a girl thing and you found potions on helping him transitioning?"

Hermione- I blush "he I mean she has"

Severus- I nod "you can, I will help you through it, they are hard potions to make plus it will make the potions quicker to make instead of just one person making the potions"

----

C.W.