Chapter 13

Harry- I smile walking down to the shops in Hogsmeade, I walk into the clothes store walking over to the girls clothing section

Shop Lady- I smile walking over "do you need any help young lady,"

Harry- I blush nodding "I can't reach the dress, can you please help me please?"

Shop Lady- I smile getting the dress down "oh you will look beautiful in the this dress, oh you so need a bag and shoes to go with this, my name Angela, what's your name darling"

Harry- I pick the name that comes to me "My names Candy"

Angela- "oh that's an amazing name, how did your parents pick the name"

Harry- I blush "my dads favourite sweet where candy canes and I guess they also became mine as well, because the sweet but also deliciously minty"

Angela- "well it's a perfect and gorgeous name for you" I show her to the changing room

Harry- I get changed walking out twirling

Angela- I gasp "you look amazing"

Harry- I smile "I will take it"

----

Harry- I walk into the Library, trying to find Hermione. When I find her, I walk over to her. I sit down next to her "Hermione can I tell you something and promise you me you won't hate me or anything"

Hermione- I look at him with concern "of course, you can tell me everything"

Harry- "I think there something wrong with me"

Hermione- I raise my eyebrow "what do you mean?"

Harry- "I like girl clothing, girl makeup, painting my nails, I like shopping in the end I like girl everything"

Hermione- I nod "yeah, I have noticed that but that's fine you can like whatever you want"

Harry- "Hermione"

Hermione- "yeah Harry"

Harry- "I think I am born in the wrong body"

----

C.W.