Chapter 17

Candy- I walk down in a white summer dress with little sun flowers on it with white flats and my hair half up half down with a white bow. I walk into the kitchen seeing them both there, I walk over making some tea and grabbing an apple. I sit down at the table "can I please have the news paper please?"

Draco- I look up my eyes widen "ermm sure" I slide it over

Pansy- "oh my god you look so pretty"

Draco- "I love it too but why are you wear girl clothing"

Candy- "what can't a girl look pretty"

Draco- "what!?"

Pansy- "oh my god your transgender"

Draco- I raise my eyebrow "what's transgender"

Pansy- I sigh shaking my head "you have heard of gay and that but not transgender. If someone is Transgender they feel like they are born in the wrong body because the feel like the opposite gender to what they originally born as"

Draco- "ooooh" I turn my head looking back at Harry "so you where born a boy but you feel like your were supposed to born a girl"

Candy- I nod " yeah, I have always felt different from other boys but then this year now that I am focusing on myself more, I kind of connected the dots and realise everything, that I am a girl and not a boy. I am taking potions changing my body to how I want it, into a girl"

Draco- I smile "good for you, after everything you deserve everything that you want or need"

Candy- I smile "thanks"

Pansy- "so what's you name now? Also please call us by our first names now that we are friends and one of us disowned"

----

Candy- I groan, I am soaking wet from the rain "why did it have to look so nice and sun to only rain". I walk toward the house, I get outside of the gates when one of the bags breaks "oh you got to be kidding me"

Severus- "do you need any help, my lady?"

Candy- I nod smiling "yes please"

Severus- I help to pick everything up and open the door helping her, we go into the kitchen putting the food down on the table

Candy- "thank you very much, Professor"

Severus- I smile nodding "your welcome Miss Candy Potter"

Candy- "so I don't mind you being here but I guess your here to speak to Draco and Pansy?"

Severus- I nod "I am"

Candy- I turn towards the stairs "I bought food!"

Severus- I chuckle when hearing the running "does that always work?"

Candy- I smirk "always"

Draco- I rush into the room "weres the food please"

Candy- "I will make dinner seeing as how late it is while you go and talk with Professor Snape here"

Pansy and Draco- "okay"

----

C.W.