Chapter 11

Harry- I smile into the mirror wearing my clothes, hair clip, clip on earings, put come lipgloss, some highlight on my checks and some white eyeshadow on. "Oh my I look gorgeous!" I hear the boys chuckle, I turn my head smiling "what you laughing at?"

Neville- "are sure your not gay?"

Harry- I nod "I'm sure"

Ron- "thank you for the suit, I couldn't dare wear the same suit I wore in fourth year" A shiver went down my spin "definitely not"

Harry- I smile "your welcome, now let's go boys unfortunately we have a ball to go to"

I walk into the room with the others seeing Luna having fun, I walk over to her "wanna have fun darling"

Luna- I smile "of course"

Harry- "you know I know this awesome club, you so have to come with me sometime"

Luna- I squeal "of course, I bet yeah my daddy will one hundred percent let me go knowing I aren't going alone"

Harry- I nod "some time, I will send a letter and we will so go" I swirl her around

Luna- I smile "totally, I can't wait, I don't spend much time with anyone outside even inside of School except for you and Neville"

Harry- "where is Neville"

Luna- I point over to where he is "he doesn't even deserve or suit her"

Harry- I chuckle "you getting Jealous Luna"

Luna- I chuckle shaking my head "no, I think of him as a brother, he deserves better yeah I don't care who but as long as it's good for him that brings out a piece of him hidden inside of him because he needs the confidence and I bet when he falls in love he will get that"

Harry- "well I hope he does sooner or later, oh remember the parties in two day"

Luna- I nod "I will remember"

Harry- I nod back "well I need a drink, going to go and find Hermione or someone have fun" I walk way finding Hermione sitting at one of the tables, I walk over "hello Hermione"

Hermione- I look up gasping "your the one who took Ginny's makeup, she was running around everywhere it was funny"

Harry- I blush "yeah, I will have to buy some back for her, I know some awesome makeup stores that I have seen not gone in but saw them when shopping, I can get better makeup for her instead of the cheap stuff she has, that could be her Christmas present"

Hermione- I hum nodding "yeah, she would be so happy"

----

C.W.