Angels

Iroas's P.O.V.

I sigh as I walk over to Tyrael's room. It's always me who has to wake him up. I had specifically told the other Angels I don't want to wake him up but as usual I'm the one risking my life just so we can train. I pause outside The Archangel's room, hoping to hear movement. I groan when I hear nothing. The door creaks open.

"Ty?" I ask cautiously. He is writhing in his sleep and sweating. His nightmares are awful and he always wakes up screaming. "Tyrael it's just a dream!" in cry out hoping to wake my brother. Thankfully I still have some sense and know how to wake him. I throw my shoe at him.

It has no affect and he screams in his sleep. Cautiously I approach him and jab him in the ribs. His eyes snap open and he jumps up, his wings shooting out behind him and knocking me to the floor.

Oh man I'm so jealous of his wings. They're pitch black at the base, as dark as Fathers eyes. After the black they fade in to a shocking electric blue, but misty as though they weren't physically there. Don't let their translucent appearance fool you though. I groan as I get up from the floor, rubbing my chest from where his wings thumped me.

"Sorry Iro," he whispers, his haunted eyes glancing around the room. No one really saw this part of him, no one really understood but Father and I. Tyrael is slowly going insane because of the nightmares he is having. Its at times like this I hate the gods. Like, more than usual. They did this to him. They broke him.

________________________

DISCLAIMER I DONT OWN THE CHARACTERS FROM PJ OR HOO RICK RIORDAN DOES!