I Can See The Stars Milady

Novos' P.O.V

I fly into the hunters camp and am greeted by a funny sight. Ty, in his godly form, minus the glowy thing that kills people, standing there next to Chaos with all the hunters aiming their bows at him. Huh, I wonder how he managed to royally screw up this situation so quickly. Only Percy...

"Chaos what did he do this time?" I shout down as I approach. Percy looks up and his obsidian wings spread so he can fly up to greet me. The hunters arrows follow him. "Jeeze guys I come in peace!" he shouts. I can see Artemis rolling on the ground laughing her head off. "Very funny Arty, tell them to stop aiming at me or I won't introduce you to Novos!" He shouts again.

They lower their weapons and look at me curiously. Percy and I land next to Chaos. "How did you get in this situation anyway?" I ask Percy. "Ummm Chaos basically forced me into my god form and made me shift out of wolf." Oh, well then. "Who are you really Novos?" Asks Artemis. "I am Novos, Angel of The Constellations and Third Eldest Child of Chaos." I can see her puzzling over my words. I pull down my hood so she can see the design on my mask, my constellation. "Zoe?" She asks.

"I can see the stars now Milady," I say and bow whilst removing my mask.

_________________________

I'm sorry for the short chapter but I'm really busy... Have you guessed who all the angels are yet? if you guess correct I'll dedicate a chapter to you, BUT you have to guess all of them correct. All the names and domains are in the throne room chapter. Good luck!

DISCLAIMER: I DONT OWN THE CHARACTERS FROM PJ OR HOO RICK RIORDAN DOES