Training

Tyrael's P.O.V.

My nightmares are getting worse, the memories are breaking me. I was in a horrible state when Iroas and Novos found me all those years ago. I'm afraid. I don't want to go insane. Thankfully only Father, Iro and Vos know the truth of my illness. The gods cursed me into having horrific nightmares of their torture. They cursed me so whatever pain I suffer in my head shows on my body physically.

I feel something jab my ribs, dragging me out of my head. As a reflex I jump and spread my wings. Thud. I think I hit Iro again. "Sorry Iro." I whisper while looking around the room. My wings curl back into my sides as Iroas stands up. He looks at me with pity in his golden eyes.

"C'mon man lets go train," I saw as we walk towards the door. We head down to the dining room to get the rest of the Angels. They look up as we walk in. "Hey Ty, hey Iro you survived then?" asks Vronti as he stands up in synch with Xanoigma, his sister. Frotia and Ekstaci walk over to us from the couch and Anaviosi throws a book at Fovos to wake him up. I Kori walks out of her room as we walk down to the training hall, banging on the doors of Cosmima and Allagi's rooms to wake them up. Vlastos runs up behind us giving Novos a piggy back.

We go into the training room and start to practice. After a few hours of sword fighting, archery, flying, weapons training and power training I decide to have some fun. I summon a snow cloud above the training room and cover all my Angels in snow. "Hey that's not fair!" shouted I Kori from across the room. "Yeah no Archangel powers!" agreed Novos. "To bad! Boys V Girls!" I shout to everyone before cutting the lights.

The only visible thing is the light from our wings. I grab Iro and Fovos and we summon our armour. Theirs is intricate Greek battle armour made of Chaotic cloud iron which is a shiny silver colour. Mine is made of void metal, darker than a black hole. They all come with masks that represent who the owner is. Mine is made of void metal and has designs of scars and cuts on it. Iroas' has a golden one with a scar design running down the side of it. Novos had void metal with cloud iron dotted on like the new constellation, The Huntress. Then I soaked Novos and ran laughing.

_________________________

DISCLAIMER: I DONT OWN THE CHARACTERS OF PJ OR HOO RICK RIORDAN DOES