Campfire

I Kori's P.O.V.

Campfire is tonight and Percy seems really excited, he's been bouncing around camp all day. I hear laughter. When I look out the window I see Leo and Percy. Wait Leo has wings. Leo has wings! I run outside. "Leo, when did you join us?" I ask him. Percy beams at me. "This morning, I told Percy about how I was sorry and he offered me a new life. Who are you?" He says all this in a rush.

"I'm happy to see you again Leo." I say and pull of my hood. Leo gasps as my mask is revealed, pure white with a moon lace curving up the side. "Calypso?" I smile. Then I pull of my mask. "Hey Repair Boy." He pulls me into a hug.

~Time Skip to Campfire~

Somebody's P.O.V.

I'm so excited. It's campfire and I get to reveal who I am. I have been walking around camp all day, usually alone. I did bump into Leo though. He had a really good idea to reintroduce us at the same time. We told Percy and he thinks it's a great idea. Currently I'm sitting on a log at the back of the amphitheatre then the music starts. Cue the introductions.

I fly over to Percy as does Leo. We both have new masks. Mine is the palest of pinks with dark purple swirls and Leo's is bright white with moving Chaos fire dancing on it. The campers and angels gasp. Then the song we chose starts the chorus.

'Baby be the class clown,
I'll be the beauty queen in tears.
It's a new art form, showing people how little we care.
Were so happy, even when we're smilin out of fear.
Let's go down to the tennis court,
And talk it up like yeah.'

"Piper!" calls Jason who is now called Vronti I think. "Leo you traitor!" I'll give you three guesses who said that. Jason flies over and Annabitch stalks over to Percy who made way for Jason. "Pipes, how are you here?" Asks Jason. "Thanatos owed a favour to Percy and Hades can't stop Death releasing someone from his clutches."

Tyrael's P.O.V.

I smile as Jason and Piper, now called Alpha, reunite and he man hugs Leo, now Omega. I gave them those names because they are the first and last people I will give a second chance, Alpha has a second chance at life and Omega a chance to be forgiven.

"You stole my camper," a voice hissed beside me. "He wanted to go." I saw and turn to face a furious Annabeth. She looks surprised for a second but then goes back to psychopath. "I'm going to get revenge! I will burn all you angels to ash and raze camp to rubble!" She screams and flashes out. Oh yeah she's a god now, I forgot. Minor goddess of Architecture and she got a new title of Major goddess of Betrayal.

________________________

Sorry for not updating yesterday demigods I've just been a bit depressed but I tried to lengthen this chapter a bit to make up for it. Artemis is gonna be back next chapter for some Pertemis stuffs because there hasn't been much of that. Keep reading demigods.

DISCLAIMER: I DONT OWN THE CHARACTERS FROM PJ OR HOO RICK RIORDAN DOES