War

Tyrael's PO.V.

Its been a few weeks since Nico, Nala, Artemis and I escaped the bone city. Four to be exact. Lots has happened in those four weeks. Mostly training for the aproaching war. Also Chaos gave Nala her voice back and fixed her eye. Another thing is Nala and Nico. They claim they have no attraction for each other but im not sure. Sure they annoy the hell out of each other but they are so alike. They are bound to end up together. "Percy." A voice interrupts my thoughts.

"Yeah Arty?" I ask her. She is all geared up in her armour and Nala and Nico are standing behind her in armour as well. Nico in the standard angel armour which is bright white. It has a dark tint to it though, as if shrouded in shadows. There is special add on that frames his wings in a white halo. Nala's armour is made of night gold. It is just plain black. Her chainmail underneath is golden and her night gold swords are strapped to her back.

"They're here." She says. Her armour is just silver. I nod my head and summon my armour. It is black, almost identical to Nala's but with golden guards for my wings. I sheath my two chaos metal hunting knives at my sides and sling my goden bow over my back. When I walk outside I see Nala and Nico arguing about whos armour is cooler and the rest of the angels are standing around waiting for orders.

"Ready guys?" I ask and they all nod. We fly up to the waiting demigods at the top of half-blood hil. We all land and Nico jumps out of the shadows with Nala. The awaiting army is made up of thousands of monsters. Standing at the front is an army of about 500 demigods, lead by Annabeth. I also see Lana doing some sort of summoning. A giant crack appears in the earth and I see Gaea and Tartarus' human forms. I fly into the sky and turn to face my army.

"Demigods, angels. Lady Artemis," I say to the army. "Today is the final war. The last fight. You all are the greatest demigods of your generation. Some of you are veterans of the giant war, some even from the titan war. You are all to young for this but I promise you if we win this war, if we defeat this army, then you shal not fight another. This war, this war aginst the primordials. This war against the monsters. This final war against your brothers and sister demigods. This is the last battle, the last fight. This, my wariors, is the final battle. And we cannot lose. Good luck my friends, dont die out there."

I turn back to the enemy army. "I sure hope you guys know what your up against." I say and drop to the ground, landing on one knee and with my fist on the ground. Slowly I look up at the enemy. "Charge!"

__________________________

Wow that took about an hour to write. cos I love yu guys I made an extra long chapter... cos I'm mean I made a huge cliff hanger xD Forgive me?

Anyway happy late New Years demigodlings byee

DISCLAIMER: I DONT OWN THE CHARACTERS FROM PJ OR HOO, RICK RIORDAN DOES