Skeppy's idea

It was the 8th day of december and the weather had started to get cold. It was freezing everywhere as snow falls.

Skeppy and the trio hadn't plan to do anything on christmas except Skeppy for his own sudden idea.

User was moved to your channel

"Bad, bad, bad"

"Wwhat, skeppyyY???" Badboyhalo answered quite annoyed because of the sudden call from his friend late at night.

"Do you have any plans for this christmas??"

"Uhhmm.. Not really"

"Well I was thinking if we could.. Ya know meet in person and hang out at christmas day?"

"Skeppy, you know I cant do that."

"WwwWhhy nottT??"

"You know we've talked about this before, right?"

"Yeah, but its Christmas. Don't you wanna HANG out?? I could bring a6ddd"
Skeppy persuaded.

"Mmmhhh I don't know, a6d has to get on a flight to be here. I don't want him to just come here for-"

"WWHHAT. bro its christmas, we can only do this once a yearRrrRrr"

"But do we really have too?!?!?!" Bad triggered.
But skeppy was more triggered as well.

"YES, cause we're BESTFRIENDS and I can finally see you in person and not in your sStReamss."

"Wait you watch my stream cams video-"

"I- Nno that's not important. The thing is we haven't hang out or met in person, and today's season's a perfect opportunity." Skeppy sincerely elaborate to his good friend Badboyhalo on hopes of any chance for him to approve.

As Bad sighed "Fine. But we're only doing this today, okay?" Bad finally gave in.
A grin was creeping on skeppy's face with a ecstatic emotion.

"YES, yes. Thanks bad ily byee good night"
As skeppy quickly left from the call just like that.

Badboyhalo POV

user was removed from your channel

I stared blankly after skeppy left before I could even say anything leaving me wordless.
'Is he this serious tho?' I groaned from the exhaustion

I should really get going to sleep before he comes back screaming in my ears again. After getting ready for bed, I contemplated about the decision.
'The thing is I'm a little nervous of him seeing me in person, I mean he already saw me on my face reveal and.. Eerr he watches me on my streams while I'm on cam?.. Um but on the bright side we have a6d on our side so it might not turn out awkward during that I guess.'

As I ended my thoughts and let myself on my bed and drift to sleep.

_______________
Ermph.