Just a little 'warm up'

I'll do y'all bet. Y'all bout to cringe
_______

The three of them were finally in the hotel.

"So, Where can we go tonight?" A6d questions.

"Well I was thinking somewhere fancy or warm to stay in." Badboyhalo suggested

"Yeah, that's a great idea! Lets go to a spa." Skeppy agrees, as his suggestion made Bad's mouth agape.

"Yeah, since its really freezing" A6d concludes.

"Uhm, a spa is pretty unnecessary. Don't we all think we should eat at a restaurant or go to an arcade, or maybe watch evening fireworks? Since it's what I was expecting." Bad denies.

"Bad, are you crazy, don't we all wanna relax for today? Besides, we should all try sauna" skeppy persuades, A6d nods, agreeing.

"W-well. You have a point there." Bad nervously chuckles, finally agreeing to them.

I don't know about bad himself, but something really odd was refusing himself to that offer. Maybe he wasn't comfortable getting almost naked with guy---- no no no, maybe he hadn't had that anxiousness unwashed.
Well, whatever it is, it totally didn't make sense. Since he was comfortable when he made a face reveal on the muffin trio stream, and he was always comfortable talking to his two best friends.
But him seeing his friend, skeppy made his heart flutter. Especially seeing him the first time in person.
Oh, how he always wash that feelings away, he wanted to refuse that ridiculous feelings for him. Since he knew skeppy was and will always troll him, and his "flirtings" are always plainly a joke. And he also didn't wanna be the person to like skeppy, and that's why he always stated, 'friend' whenever mentioning him.

As he thought about those, he felt unsatisfied feelings, and he didn't even notice, they were already on the taxi.
His phone buzzed to see a mention on the twitter and a tons of notifications.
He was tagged by A6d's post, a picture of them together inside the taxi that says "Muffin squad finally reunites" . Skeppy was sticking his tongue out doing a silly expression. A6d was just plainly smiling like a sad man while making a peace sign. And he saw himself leaning at a window, staring blankly at it, a little distant from them.

He scrolls down to the comments, alot of them were saying "FINALLY","OMG ILY GUYS", "Where are you guys btw", "Dude Badboyhalo looks sadder than a6d lmao", "Bad are u okay😟", "what's up with bad?"
And a bunch of YAYs and HOORAYs all around along with memes and jokes.

He decides to write a comment
"Why didn't you guys tell me >_>"

The two of them checks the comment, and looks up at bad, that is making a pout.
They both started to laugh. "Sorry, we thought it would be funny on the pic" Skeppy explained. Bad rolled his eyes.
"That didnt help though" he stated.

"Are we there yet?" A6d impatiently asks.

As we see the taxi starts slowing and seeing the spa right besides us. As they finally got out, paid the taxi and heads inside.

__
(This is the kind of sauna where its a steam room. If u dont know what it is, yoy can google it)

After a couple of minutes past and they were on the men's room ready for the sauna, well, bad had to 'do something' first so he was the last to get into the sauna.
As Skeppy and A6d went to the sauna room, they had to wait bad as well.
A small towel were covering their bottom area((͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"Wonder what's bad doing 'something' first?" Skeppy asks.

"Yeah, same" A6d rolls his eyes.

Finally a couple of minutes passed badboyhalo stepped inside the sauna, completely red in the face. He reluctantly greeted the both of them, since fortunately there were only the three of them.
"H-hey guys." Bad titters.