[Everyone liked that]

This is a very long chap so enjoy~
_________________________________

The three of them are on their beds lying as Skeppy groans. "Dude, this is so boring. What else should we doOOo?"

"Quiet muffin, didn't we went somewhere just now?"

"Oh, yeah. Tehehe" Skeppy giggles as he smirked at bad. Bad just rolled his eyes while turning his head a little away from skeppy's direction to hide his flustered face. Its been an hour after they went on the spa, but Badboyhalo seemed to not care about what happened, well he's trying to forget about it.

"Since we dont have anything to do, and well since tonight's Christmas Eve, why not we go into an arcade or the things that Bad mentioned earlier." A6d suggests.

Bad gets up from his bed. "Great! Finally, why not we do that?" As he cheered.

"Okay. That sounds good" Skeppy declares.

__

The three of them are outside the arcade.
"Man. I didn't think I could get excited by Bad's suggestions!" Skeppy exclaimed cheerly as he stretched his arms. The three of them are wearing mittens, Skeppy wearing a thicc version of his jacket, A6d is wearing a sweater and a beany, and Badboyhalo was only wearing a sweater.

"Yeah, so can we hurry up inside now?" A6d impatiently asks.

They looked inside the place. It was full of people, kids, and families. And there's also mistletoes around the corner better to stay out of there. Skeppy then immediately rushed into somewhere. "Skeppy where you going" both of them asked confusedly.
"Dudes, I think I saw a rollercoaster nearby." He answers.

As the three of them followed him, they begin to see a carnival. "Oh, I didn't know there was a nearby carnival here."

Skeppy smiles ear to ear as he looked both of them. "You guys wanna come?"
"Of course we're coming, muffin" bad nudges Skeppy's arm. A6d nods.

As they walked in the carnival, as expected that there many people, kids family, blah blah blah around. "Guys! Look theirs an olaf plushy" bad exclaimed, pointing at a plush/toy store standby, wanting to get that toy.
Both skeppy and A6d snickered.
"Bad, how old are you? 4?" A6d sarcastically asks, "But, I love plushies." Bad persuades childishly.
Skeppy snorts "Remember when you used to sing Let it Go?" as he playfully reminded that embarrassing times. "That doesn't concludes anything to that, skeppy" bad pouts as he went to the plush standby and decides to spend a dollar on it so he can get his wanted plush.
The obstacle that he is going to go through is to just throw a ring around ten coke bottles. 'Easy' as bad thought relentlessly.
He starts off, throwing the ring. Bad succeeds the first throw as he let out a "Yes!"

He throw another ring on the second bottle, it missed. Bad felt disappointed as he attempted to throw another ring, it missed again. Bad was starting to get frustrated. He tries to focus as he regained his mood. He throws the ring on the fourth bottle, still no luck once again. "What?! How is this difficult?!" Bad exclaimed. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. That's not how you do it" Skeppy say behind badboyhalo.

Bad jumped when he heard him. He must've been there the whole time.
"I'll do it" skeppy declares as he goes next to bad, handling all the rings from bad's hand.

He shoots off a ring to the fifth bottle in a steady air. Bad was amazed for a moment.
"How do you do that?" Bad inquires.

"Well, its kinda easy, you know." Skeppy flexes as he finished all 5 bottles. Bad clapped in minor astonish, "Hooray skeppy" "Thank you, thank you" Skeppy playfully bows down in appreciation,
Both of them laughed at each other.