discussion

As the next day goes by, skeppy informs the two about the schedule.

As three of them are on the teamspeak discussing about it.
"Okay so, lets meet up at Chicago Illinois at 24th" skeppy started.

"Okay then we can book up a hotel too right?" A6d suggested.
"Yes, pretty much the same as before" skeppy answered
"Okay, good."

As the two had been discussing, Badboyhalo on the other hand is being anxious the whole time. The two noticed it and asked:
"Bad, you alright? You seem quiet."
Skeppy plainly questions first.

"Oh- uhm. Yeah, why?" Bad responded, pretending to be cool about it.

"You haven't spoken or asked about the meet up. You sure you're coming?"
A6d asked as well

"Of course he'll come with us, a6d." Skeppy bargains.

"Uh yeah, Im-Im coming. Just couldn't fit in the topic" Bad nervously chuckled.
The two then shrugged it off after and continued discussing about it.

____
It had almost been thirty minutes now about their discussion.

"Man, couldn't wait for you guys to meet at 24" Skeppy cheers as A6d plainly smiles about it with a weak yay or maybe a "Oh ok".
Except for bad, he was mixing thoughts about it. 'I shouldn't even be nervous about this. Should I back away to this? No, skeppy will be disappointed. Maybe I'll enjoy this, I hope so'

"Aww come on. Bad you excited?" Skeppy snaps bad back to reality with a question

"Uh- Yes!" Bad suddenly blurted out of distraction. "I'm totally excited to meet you guys in person." Bad chuckled.
"And also to hang out or have fun or celebrate or whatever."A6d added.

"Hhm yeah." Was the last thing bad said before the three of them decided to call off.
"Aight guys so it's settled, be sure that you won't forget about this or I'm gonna have to haunt you guys down to your houses at christmas." Skeppy taunted playfully.

Bad and a6d rolled their eyes out.
"Whatever you say, muffin."
"Yeah, you muffin"

As they all unjoined off the teamspeak and decided to go to bed.
But Badboyhalo and skeppy seemed to have hesitated, as skeppy sees that bad hadn't left.

"Hey aren't you leaving?" Skeppy asked

"Uhm yeah, I just got distracted over a message, I'll certainly leave now. Bye skeppy"

"No, wait" skeppy cuts off bad.

"What? What is it?" Bad asked confused.

"I've noticed that you were a little off
lately. Is it about the meet up?"

"Uhm. No.. Actually it is." Bad admitted.

"Why? What's wrong? Are you scared of meeting us in person. Or is there something you're hiding from us" skeppy suddenly got suspicious.

"Hiding? No. Well, its just I'm busy about it. Sorry if I couldn't tell you-"

"So there IS something you're hiding from me. I get it, buddy. Its okay."

"Wait what? Really?"

"Yeah, You're a liar."

"Wha--"

"You lied about being busy, and now you're hiding something from me" skeppy counted and he cuts off bad.

"I- Well I didn't mean to li-"

"WWHyy ARE YOU LYING BADdD?" Skeppy hollered as he fake cried.

"Okay! Sorry if I lied about being busy! You know that I got hesitant about it."
Bad finally let it out after being interrupted by skeppy constantly.

"Okay, then tell what is it that you're hiding from me too" Skeppy asked interrogatively.

But bad seem to feel embarrassed to tell him the answer, about telling skeppy the truth. About him being nervous or scared that skeppy will meet him in real life. He doesn't have a issue about his appearance at all, but something else rather.. Which he thought ridiculous since they're both bestfriends.

So bad tries to finds another topic to tell instead of this
"I...-I Ooh shoot I have to go skeppy"
Bad suddenly announced. As he pretends for an excuse to escape this question.

"Wait you haven't answered my questio-"

"Bye skeppy ily byee"  bad cuts off skeppy before he finishes.

User was removed from your channel

"Bruh moment." Was all skeppy said.
____________