Us under the mistletoe

Merry Late christmas Guys :)🎄💖
_______________

They finally came to a closed park and sat on the bench, fortunately it didn't snowed very much and they were wearing enough clothes to comfort them from the cold. The fireworks already began, it came from the Navy pier which wasn't that very far from their current location. The atmosphere were bright, as the fireworks spark at the vivid night sky.

There was a pinecone tree near on where they're sitting and it was decorated with christmas lights. They wondered why it was still on, but they just soon shrugged it off.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Bad sighs as he question skeppy, both of them gazes to the bright view of fireworks.

"Psh. Its just normal fireworks." Skeppy rolls his eyes out of pompousness.

"Awh Come on, but its still beautiful, right?" Bad argues.

"Yes, yes. But its still normal fireworks"

Badboyhalo huffed from skeppy's conclusion. "Then what would be the purpose of coming here if you're not mesmerizing the fireworks?"

Skeppy sighs, before answering
"Well. I just wanted to question you some things". Badboyhalo let out a small "oh?" From that.

"Yeah well.. Its about the thing you were 'hiding', like a few weeks ago." Skeppy started.

"Okay. I thought that subject is done." says Bad

"Its not done if its still a secret" Skeppy softly spoke. Badboyhalo knew that skeppy is being serious with this subject, he felt his own palms sweat under his mittens.

"would you be so kind to tell me this 'secret'?" Skeppy primly continues.
Badboyhalo didn't had any chance to avoid that question. His mind was rambling about it, so he had no choice but to reluctantly answer his own favor.

"Well.. This is pretty unusual, but.. When you first planned the 'meet up' thing I started to get nervous about meeting you. So that's why I hesitated to come with you guys. But I know accepting your request would make you happy, Zak." Badboyhalo explains sincerely. Seemingly embarrassed from what he said, he looks away.

Skeppy nodded from what bad explained, but his question wasn't still fully answered "Wait, so why are you nervous? I know that you have been acting weird around me, but what would be the reason" Skeppy questions.

Badboyhalo bit his lip from that. He couldn't tell him how he felt, It'll make skeppy weirded out if Badboyhalo tell him everything. About his blooming feelings.

"Bad. Don't be afraid to tell me everything, Im your bestfriend." Skeppy comforts Bad and puts his hand on his shoulder.

"Well..?" Skeppy waits for his friend's answer.

"I-i.. Its because.. I like you, Zak"  Bad finally utters it all.
"Well, of course you'd like me, Im your best frie-"

"As in like-like, Skeppy. Its embarrassing to admit it but, I think its almost something as not platonic" Bad cuts him off, seemingly answering his heart out.

Skeppy was silent as he blinked. But then he smiles

"Bad. I already know that you do. It's so obvious" Skeppy chuckled. Badboyhalo was taken aback at what skeppy said, but at the same time agreeing to it. "Well. Im sorry if I said that. We can still act that I didn't say anything." Bad stammers, now looking from being flushed.

Skeppy chuckles, "Why would we?"

At that moment, Bad widen his eyes "What?" Was all he could utter. Bad looked up at skeppy