End

Badboyhalo opened his eyes from the sunlight as he sees that there window is open. He yawns as he realizes he's being too comfortable with something or someone, it was skeppy.

Bad smiles as he stares at skeppy's sleeping face and who is hugging onto him. Bad was adored by skeppy's peaceful face, he didn't wanna wake him up but eventually skeppy was awoken. Shifting, Skeppy yawns and open his eyes to see badboyhalo snuggled onto him.

Bad chuckles "Good morning, You peaceful muffin."

Skeppy remembers what happened last night, the fireworks, talk and confessions. And skeppy also didn't forget about the mistletoe, as he remembers that part he blushes while he smiles.

"Skeppy? Skepppyy" bad wales his hand infront of skeppy's face, skeppy got bad's attention as he let out a "huh?"

Bad giggles, "What are you thinking about?" He questions.

Skeppy joined his giggles "I just remembered our kiss last night" Skeppy answers.

"The mistletoe?" Bad remembers it and thinking about that gives him butterflies in his stomach.

"I loved that moment" skeppy smiles, bad melted from what skeppy said, it made him blush as he slowly leans in to kiss skeppy on the lips "There." Bad says after the kiss.

Skeppy whines "I want another", it made bad chuckle and roll his eyes, he then oblige as he leans in and was about to give skeppy another peck when they both paused from the sudden light flashing on them.

They widen there eyes to look up who's standing infront of them. A6d was holding a camera, giggling like a madman.

Both of them quickly sit up, "What did you-" skeppy was about to finish when he realizes what was going on. He then dashes after A6d who was already running away.

Bad was just sitting there, flabbergasted and was also confused.
"Delete that now!" Skeppy exclaims as he try to aim and throw an object at A6d. A6d didn't seem to regret it, he was just laughing and making skeppy agitated.

"You knew!?"

"I knew!!" A6d answers, as he giddily tries to dodge skeppy's throw.

"Wait, wait. Calm down" A6d favors as both of them stopped and panted,
"That wasn't funny bro." Skeppy hissed,
A6d only laughed at that as he tries to explain "Okay, I already now that you two were going to be a couple from the beginning."
"That's not the point."

"Oh?" A6d raised his brow in a smug manner.

"me and bad were having a moment." Skeppy sharply says as he continues, "Then you interrupted us" skeppy fake sniffed

A6d tried to cover his giggles and snorts. "T-thats new" He nervously chuckles, but was smiling like an idiot. He was obviously happy that the two had finally connected their hearts, but somehow comedic in his own view at the same time.

"Grrr stop laughing" Skeppy sternly suggests, as he faked gritted his teeth. "Skeppy you can't take anything seriously" A6d stated.
"What!? Well this time I'm serious!" skeppy exclaimed.

"Okay, okay fine, I believe you. You guys are a perfect couple" A6d promptly admits. Skeppy sighs and smiled a little, "ok, french person"

"What's happening here!?" Badboyhalo alarted infront of them. "Goodmorning, darryl" A6d greets with a natural smile.
"Why did you do that, A6d?!" Darryl blurts out, interrogated the baguette and is now aware of what happened.

"Calm down, I swear it was just a.. bro-tograph.. Thing" A6d stammers, completely making excuses.

Darryl sighs "I don't think that's an acceptable reason, A6d"

"Yeah, after you always leave us to hook up-" Skeppy joins in the argument before getting slapped by Bbh. "Oww" Skeppy groans from the sting and massages his cheeks. "Inappropriate" Bbh sharply warns. gentle glare from bbh delivers to skeppy. That was a hard slap, skeppy thoughts. "Hehe uh sorry" Skeppy softly apologizes before bbh gives a soft smile and saying "Its okay you muffin. Did it hurt?" Bbh questioned concerned, like the usual bebe he is (uwu-)

"Uh yeah, But it hurrrrtttsss" Skeppy whines like a toddler, impersonating a baby skeppy. "Ooohh, Im so sorry. I shouldn't have done that" Bbh softly consoles. "C-can you make it better?" Skeppy fake sobbed, "Ofcourse, u muffin" Bbh unyeildly obliges. He gave skeppy a soft peck on the cheek, comforting him.

While the two are making a scene, the man infront of them is still standing and witnessing this majestic, yet usual moment. The two noticed this, and paused at what they're doing. "what?" Skeppy blankly questions.

"Nothing, this is just definitely unusual to see two gay muffins together." A6d answers.

the two blushed and looked at each other's flustered faces. They both chuckled, "Yeah, sorry. We just couldn't help it" Skeppy states, softly smirking as he gazed away bashfully, Bbh chuckles quietly as he covered his mouth

a6d snorts, "Okay that's cute."

"Hey, so where do you guys wanna eat?" Bbh broke the topic faintly with a decent question, and is now holding skeppy close.

"Oo! How bout to a waffle house" Skeppy suggested. "that's sounds great! Waffle breakfast it is" Bbh and A6d agrees as both of them got ready to go out for breakfast.

The trio got onto a taxi and drove onto the nearest waffle house. As skeppy and Bbh are on the back of the seat and A6d on the front seat, he felt like he needed to give the fresh couple a little space.

Skeppy gently rests his head onto bbh shoulder, whilst they hold their hands together. While on the front, A6d is posting a tweet, a picture of them just now on the taxi, cutely holding each other, captioned "So these two are officially a thing now". He chuckles as the post was now posted.

And the two had been unaware of what's happening on their tweeter notification, since they're just enjoying their alone time together with A6d.

They have atlast made it in their destination as they entered the waffles house, going straight to a table and taking their orders.

The three had been enjoying their waffles especially skeppy and bbh. The three had been chatting, but skeppy and bbh had alot more time to talk to.

"Man, these waffles are actually really delicious" Bbh enthusiastically stated, "Yeah but you're actually delicious" Skeppy winks at bbh, leaving bbh confused and (gay lol) flustered.

A6d choked on his waffle, and laughed unnoticibly. "W-what the fudge I-" Bbh blushes and couldn't form a complete sentence. Skeppy started giggling. Bbh just ignored it bluntly and just looked away, blushing and covering his mouth.

Time has passed and it was only filled with bbh and skeppy talking, and giggling. A6d realizes that he needs to leave the two behind in private.

A6d stands up from his seat "Hey guys, Im going back to the hotel, I'll see u guys there."
"Oh really? Okay then, later!" The two
Who are now alone together at the table, continued talking, and laughing.

"Dude, Im so happy right now" Skeppy enthusiastically stated before stretching and yawning. "Yeah me too. It feels great just being here with you" Bbh softly spoke. The two fixated on each other's eyes, slowly forming a tension between, as their cheeks glow a red. Slowly getting close to each other to form a kis-

Vvveep vvveepp, suddenly there was a vibrate coming from Skeppy's phone. The two paused and decided to awkwardly cease and looked at what's the fuzz. Skeppy opens his phone to see ALOT of notification, 'what the hell?'

And it was coming from twitter, and they both saw A6d's post. Their eyes widen just seeing this, both flabbergasted and flustered. All that bbh can say was
"I-"

The end :)

_________________________
Guys. Hi, so so sorry its been 2 months and had only finished this. i had been procrastinating for a while becuz of others things, But Im glad that u guys understand. Btw thank u all guys for the most appreciating comments that i have receive from y'all💖💖✨, it was  an awesome ride writing this fanfic, and I haven't been in touched from the skeppy thing and the fandom becuz cough banned cough- and I haven't watched his videos for a while lol. I love y'all and thanks for reading💖 byee.
And also sorry for the shitty ending