Chp.1 Mewni

-QUEEN MOON POV-

It was a lovely day in Mewni, the villagers were living in peace, the village and the kingdom are safe, our friends as well after a war we had against Ludo and Toffee, Luckily we won thanks to my daughter, Star Butterfly and his boyfriend, Marco Diaz...Me, Star, Marco, River, and the high commissioners were in the castle as we were all having a feast. Everyone were enjoying themselves, but not all of us...Hekapoo seems a bit upset, she hasn't touched her food ever since we got here, so I tried talking with her...

Queen Moon: Hekapoo? Is everything alright dear?

Hekapoo: Yeah...Im fine.

Queen Moon: You sure? Cause you haven't touch your food and haven't even said a word since you came by...

Hekapoo: It's okay Queen, everything fine *sighs softly*

Rhombulus: ...So, can I have your food?

Hekapoo: ...Sure, why not.

Rhombulus: Nice!

Rhombulus takes Hekapoo's food

Star: Mom? Is everything okay with her??

Queen Moon: I don't know sweetie, she's never like this not even today, I've never seen her like this before...

Hekapoo: Queen Moon?

Queen Moon: Yes Hekapoo?

Hekapoo: May I be excuse? I'm going to get some air.

Queen Moon: S-Sure, you can go ahead.

Hekapoo: Thanks...

Hekapoo then gets up as she pushes the chair in and leaves the table as she goes outside...

Omnitraxus Prime: Hmm. She doesn't seem like herself, what could be bothering her?

Queen Moon: I don't know Prime, but I can't see her like this.

Star: You know, when me and Marco are like that sometimes, we always feel better by talking about it.

Queen Moon: Really?

Marco: Yeah, we can go and talk to her if you want us to, besides, she can tell us what's bothering her...

Queen Moon: That would be nice of you two if you would do me that favor.

Star: Don't worry Mom, me and my mans over her got this, right babe?

Marco: Right.

Queen Moon: *sighs* do you really have to call him like that?

Marco: It's okay your highness, I also call her names like that, like how she likes it when I call her-

Star: Okay! That's enough for now! Now will you excuse us mom and dad, we'll go and talk to Hekapoo.

Queen Moon: ...Okay then.

Star: Okay, come on Diaz.

Marco: Right behind you.

Star and Marco then got up from their chairs as they exited the table and go finds Hekapoo...

King River: Her mans eh? That's my girl.

Queen Moon: River!

King River: What?? She's already grown right?

Queen Moon: ....Yeah I guess your right.

King River: Besides, she ain't the only one who calls his mans names~

Queen Moon: River! Not here *blushes*