Chp.24

-PLAY THEME-

Toffee then steps back away from (YN) as (YN) has this ferociously look on his face...he somehow started to create some green aura around him as he was holding his black blade from his master's as he started charging towards Toffee with it as he started speaking japan to use the attacks of the blade...

(YN): KOKUTO: ISSEN!!! (Blacks Blade: One Flash)

He massively swings the blade vertically towards Toffee as he created a huge flying slash that was going towards Toffee, he dodges it as the slash hits directly outside to the trees, as the slash almost cut all the trees...

Toffee: My My, your quite useful with that sword you got there.

(YN): HAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

(YN) jumps above Toffee as he points the tip of the blade towards toffee...

(YN): KOKUTO: ARAHOSHI!!!!! (Black Blade: Savage Star)

He rapidly goes straight towards Toffee as Toffee quickly dodges it as (YN) misses it as causes an impact to the ground...

Toffee: Such a ferocious one I should say.

(YN): NRRRRRRGH!!!! NO ONE HURTS MY HEKAPOO AND FRIENDS!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!

(YN) angrily charges to Toffee as he began swinging his blade to Toffee as for Toffee, he uses his arm sword to fight back on (YN) as well, both of them started colliding a duel as (YN) was so angry he couldn't started even control himself after what Toffee did to his friends...especially his love one, Hekapoo...

(YN): HRRRRRGH!!!!

Toffee: You know, I'm starting to like you, you literally got up from that attack I gave you before sending you flying, why not we should join forces, I can show how good it feels to become immortal with me and show these worthless mortals how powerful I can be, you can be...we can be!

(YN): SCREW YOUR IMMORTALITY BULLSHIT! YOU HURT THESE INNOCENT PEOPLE, MY FRIENDS, AND MY HEKAPOO!!!!! I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU!!!! HRAAAAAGH!!!!! KAKUTO: ISSEN!!!!!!!!!

Again (YN) swings his blade and creates a huge flying slash towards Toffee as Toffee this time tries to deflect it, he then realizes that Hekapoo and the others were all in t ground hurt together...so he then deflects it as he sends it towards the others...

Hekapoo: GUYS! Look out!

(YN): HEKAPOO!!!

(YN) quickly started running towards Hekapoo and the others as he manages to save them and blocks his own Slash attack that Toffee deflected it...he manage to deflect his own attack as well as he sends it to the air, causing the sealing to destroy...

Hekapoo: (Y-YN)...

(YN): Babe, you alright!?!

Hekapoo: Y-Yeah, I-

Queen Moon: (YN) LOOK OUT!!!

(YN) quickly turns around as Toffee singer his hand sword to (YN), luckily (YN) was able to block it as he was having a bit of trouble blocking it due to his left eye being cut and his chest as well, spilling blood little by little as well...suddenly, Toffee uses his tail to grab (YN) from the neck, lifts him up and chokes him as it made (YN) to drop his blade and choking really bad...

Hekapoo: NO (YN)! Let him go you fucker!!

Toffee continues to choke him as he then tosses him away from him and the others...Toffee then gave a grin to Hekapoo and the others as he then lifts his hand, as his swords became bigger...

Toffee: It's been fun, and now you will by by the hands of a god! So long, Queen Moon!

Everyone closes his eyes to wait for Toffee to do his evil thing....then Hekapoo then heard a slice, as If Toffee as stabbed or slice somebody, she slowly opens her eyes as she realizes the point of the sword was covered in blood and then was shock as she was witness to see (YN) being stabbed in the stomach, knowing that he saved her and the others...(YN) was spilling blood from his mouth as he coughs in blood as well...

-END THEME-

(YN): D-Dammn...it...!

Hekapoo: N-No...

Queen Moon: Oh dear!!

Everyone were shocked in fear to see (YN) taking a risk to get stabbed through his stomach by Toffee, in order to save his friends and his love one...

King River: Oh no! Lad!!!

Hekapoo: Nonononononononono...(YN)...!

(YN): H-He-Heka-poo...

Hekapoo: *sheds tears* (YN)....!

(YN): Y-You guys...Hekapoo...Run! G-Get our of..Here now!!!

Queen Moon: (YN)! We can't leave you here-

(YN): N-NOW!!! *a lot in pain* Go now!!!

(YN) then started to hold on to Toffee's hand sword for it not to get it out...

Toffee: You! Let go you mortal!!!

(YN): H-Hurry now!!!

Everyone didn't know what to do...but they all listen to (YN) all of the sudden...

Queen Moon: R-Right! Come on! We need to leave and get the other people!

Star: But-

Queen Moon: I said Now Star!

King River: Come Star, there's no time to waste!

Star: ...R-Right! Come on!

They all started to leave and try to avoid away from Toffee, but Queen Moon realizes Hekapoo didn't move as she was still on her knees, watching her love one being in pain, stabbed by Toffee, coughing in blood...

(YN): H-Hekapoo..G-Go now! Get out of here..your chance to get away...!

Hekapoo: *in tears* I-I can't leave you here! We made a promise! We will never lose each other! And I don't wanna lose you!!! Please you can fight it! You-

(YN): Hekapoo...I-it's Okay...b-but there's one thing I will keep a promise...

Hekapoo: Wh-Wha.??

(YN): P-Promise....to find you...

Hekapoo then stood silent with tears still shedding still on her knees, Queen Moon wackily came for Hekapoo to escape with them...

Queen Moon: Hekapoo! Come on now! We have to leave! Now!

Queen Moon carries Hekapoo as she started running while holding her as Hekapoo still stood silent as he heard his live ones finally words... "I'll be back for you" as they all left the castle and heading towards the civilians to leave and get out of the village far away, Toffee picks (YN) up with his sword still through his stomach....

Toffee: Thanks to you now I don't know where these mortals are going, but I'll find them eventually.

(YN): H-Hekapoo...I-I love you...

Suddenly, his eyes were shut completely...

Toffee: He's gone. Heh, just like any mortal will do. Die like a useless mortal.

Toffee uses his other hand as he suddenly summons an open portal as he throws him to it and his blade as well...he then closes the portal as he turns around and looks outside, seeing people running away...

Toffee: I will reign my immortality...for justice!