Chp.4 The Epic Fight

-PLAY ROCK THEME-

The monsters started charging towards (YN) as he also started running at them as well. (YN) then jumps in the air as he goes falling towards Jasper as he then yells out

(YN): Two sword style...Demon Slash!

He dashed towards Jasper as he then cuts him in the chest, leaving him a big X mark on his chest as Jasper got on his knees, (YN) then quickly turns around as he then runs behind him, Jasper turns around all injured as he tries to ease off the pain, (YN) then said..

(YN): Two sword style...Tiger hunt!

Everything turns black from Jasper's sight until he then was cut again but this time way painful than before, (YN) appeared behind him as Jasper then started to bleed out even more and collapsed to the ground. After that, Monet then started flying in the air as (YN) realizes her in the air...

Monet: Oh your bad~well, let me show you how bad I can be to~! Take this! Midnight Black Death Blast!

Monet blasted a black energy wave as it was going towards (YN), he then puts his two swords away...

(YN): Heh, two can play that game.

(YN) then started to do some rapid arm movements until the end his arms end up being crossed across the chest  as his both hands perform a diamond

(YN) then started to do some rapid arm movements until the end his arms end up being crossed across the chest as his both hands perform a diamond.

(YN): Burning Attack!

(YN) then fires a energy sphere blast towards Monet's black energy blast as it destroys it and (YN)'s attack continues to fly towards Monet

Monet: What?!

Monet barely moves out of the way as her left side of her body got hit by (YN)'s attack as her body and clothes from her left side told damage, half of her clothes got barely ripped as her body was almost shown as she started falling to ground.

Arlong: Monet!

Hydra: Arlong, Killer, Striker, Ho take care of that bastard while the rest go check on Monet!