Chp.27

(YN) started heading towards the castle as he was going through the forest as he started wondering what can possible going on with his friends and Hekapoo now...as he goes through the forests, he started to hear Russels and noises behind him, like if someone was following him...he stopped for a moment as he realizes the noise stopped as well...he started walking again as he again heard noise behind him, he stopped and took out his blade...

(YN): Alright who's out there!? Show yourself! Toffee?! If it's you, then come out and let's finish this now! And you better have me Hekapoo and friends safe and not hurt!

Everything was silent as he started to know who exactly was following him...he then wanted to go and see for himself...he then heard whispers behind the bushes as he jumps and ready to strike as he realizes his whole body froze with some dark magic...then a lady with red shape-shaped marks on her cheeks, a long dark Gothic dress with brown ring at her waist, long mauve gloves, maroon lipsticks and a large black sunlight, accompany with a huge buff monster with red skin, red white tiger stripes, long white hair tied, four yellow eyes with slitted pupils, pointy ears and nose, short horns, as fang teeth's, wearing black boxing and a ring on his left ear...

(YN): What the!?!

???: Please! Don't hurt us we didn't mean to follow you!!

(YN): Then why were you two following me?!?!

???: We just follow you cause we never seen you around here! Not only that, you also came out from that portal. So tell me, who are you and what are you doing here?!? Don't you see what's happening here!?!

(YN): Yeah i know! Toffee did this and he has my friends! I have to stop that bastard!

???: Wait what?! You know Toffee did this??

(YN): Yeah, he almost ended my life, ending to lose all of my friends...and Hekapoo as well.

???: Hekapoo?! You know her and her friends???!

(YN): ...Shes my girlfriend.

The woman then release him as (YN) puts his blade away as he realizes the woman and the monster walking towards him...

???: My apologies, we didn't mean to harm you.

(YN): It's fine. Don't worry. Who are you two??

???: Well, I am Queen Eclipsa, and this monster here is my beloved one, Globgor.

Globgor: Please to meet you.

(YN): . . . You two...love ones??

Eclipsa: Why of course dear, why asking??

(YN): Uh...Never mind. Nice meeting you Eclipsa and Globgor, the names (YN).

Eclipsa: (YN)?!

Globgor: So your the fellow one Queen Moon has been telling us!

(YN): Queen Moon?! Is she and the others alive still!?! Please tell me Hekapoo as well!?

Eclipsa: Yes dear, they're alive.

(YN): H-How do you guys know?? Where are they!?! Please tell me!??

Globgor: Well...there at the castle of Mewni, being held captures by Toffee.

(YN) then clench his fists as he heard the name Toffee...

(YN): That Bastard! Wait until I get my hand on him...but...how did he not captured you two??

Globgor: We've been looking for you that's why...we secretly been calling Moon from our wands and she send me and eclipsa to found you and took us almost a year to look for you and...we finally found you.