Chp.11 Goodbye

-Author POV-

Mihawk: My time has come my student....

(YN): Y-Your time?? What are you....W-Wait!! N-No! You can't!!

Mihawk then pulls out his black blade from his back as he observes it as he then smiled a little...

Mihawk: I had a good run....We, had a good run...I am so proud of you (YN). For the hard work and dedication you had...I have raised you very well and now...Now I've seen my student to grow up and become the strongest swordsman. For that...I shall leave you something for a memory. A reward I should say...

Mihawk then hands over his blade to (YN)...

Mihawk: Start a journey for yourself....You will start your journey without me my student.

(YN): W-What Wait!! What are you doing!?! No! You can't leave me!!

Mihawk started walking to the edge of the hill again as the blossoms from the tree started surrounding him. (YN) started to hurt out of tears as he started to see his master about to be ascended away

(YN): Master!! No!! Don't leave me! I can't without you!

Mihawk: Do not be scare, (YN). I will always be with you...in your heart. And always remember to listen to these words I have told you; Work hard, sleep well, study hard and eat plenty. That is the swordsman way to become the legend. Got it?

(YN): ... *sniffs and wipes tears off* G-Got it!

Mihawk: *chuckles* So long....old friend...

(YN): Master...!

The blossoms started to surround as he then closes both of his eyes and smiles as he led a tear out. His whole body started to glow as his whole body started to vanish slowly as the blossoms was taking him away...the blossoms continue to be blown away. (YN) was on his knees to the ground as he was holding on his Master's black blade as he started to observe it...He then realizes the clouds starting to shape into something as Mihawk appeared as the clouds as he smiles and looks at (YN)...

(YN): Master...

Mihawk smiles at (YN) as he gives him the last smile...he then fades away as the clouds went back to normal...(YN) then got up on his foot as he then holds on to his Masters Blade. He looks to the sky as he then says to him....

(YN): So Long...Master.