Chp.2 Fight

And so, the monsters and the the high commissioners charge to each other as they stared fighting each other, Omnitraxus Prime appeared from a portal as he then appeared in the fight, the huge titan join the fight as he then swings a punch to the monsters, but one of the Monsters, Tank blocked three titan's huge fist as he then jumps to him and gives him a massive punch to his skeleton face, causing Prime to fall back to the ground.

Hekapoo: Omnitraxus!

Rhombulus: Don't worry, I got this!

Rhombulus then started shorting crystal blasts with his eye as he then started crystallize one of the monster, trapping them. But that didn't work until the monster then broke out free like nothing.

Rhombulus: Okay, never mind....

Star: Come on Marco!

Marco: Right behind you!

Star and Marco then started charging towards the monsters as Marco jumps and kicks Arlong straight to his face, he then goes for another monster as he punches Jasper in the face, but his attacks did no affect to the monsters as they stood there, smiling as they took those hits...

Star: I got this babe!

Star then jumps as she then yells out...

Star: Narwal blast!

She then blasted several narwhals with her wand towards the monsters as some then took damage, after that, two monsters appeared behind Star as Moon yells out.

Moon: Look out Star!

Moon then blasts her magic to the monsters as they were sent flying crashing to the trees...

Star: Phew! Thanks mom!

Queen Moon: Be Careful next time!

Half of the monsters were going after the high commissioners and half were going for Star and Marco.

-Hekapoo POV-

We started fighting these bastards as we were dealing half of them, and Star and Marco were dealing with half of the others, this huge monster charge towards me as i then started to create 5 clones of me as we all blasted a huge fireball to him, sending him flying crashing to a tree, my clones then vanish until he then got up, it's like they won't give up....I then notice Prime still down on the ground as I ran up to him to check on him...

Hekapoo: Prime! You okay?!

Omnitraxus Prime: Y-Yeah...

Rhombulus: Hekapoo Look out!

I turned around to see the monster that I blasted behind me as he then punches me in the face, falling to the ground.

Rhombulus: I'm coming Hekapoo!

Rhombulus started running to help me out until another monster appeared in front of him as he then grabbed his crystal head and slams him to the ground, seeings his crystal head crack a bit...

Hekapoo: No! Rhombulus!

Queen Moon: Oh no! River come!

King River: Right behind ya sweetie!

The King and Queen were coming to help me and Rhombulus.

Queen Moon: River. Throw me!

King River: On it!

Queen Moon then jumps on top of King River as he then throws her in the air as Queen Moon then blasted a huge magic blast to the monster that we're dealing with, which it did damage to them as they all feel down to the ground.