Bat

No one Pov

"THATS THE LAST TIME IM HEARING YOUR VOICE FOR TONIGHT HARRY POTTER!!"...Petunia yelled at Harry,though he never did anything.it was only a rat biting Dudley.Vernon then yelled.."GO UP TO YOUR ROOM!"....He did as told,not noticing a tiny bat hanging on His window...he noticed as he was looking at hedwig...he opened his window and brought the animal inside,it was shivering..."it must be freezing out there, huh?"...that's when he noticed a small white mark on it,saying the letter M."M? M...Molly Weasley? no..Malf-"....no it couldn't possibly be...
"Malfoy..."....the bats ears shot up once he heard that...it jumped off and black smoke covered it...then? There he was...Draco Malfoy..."Malfoy?!"..."Potter?!"...then Vernon yelled from downstairs.."Hey! Go to sleep,Brat!"..."Ok!!"...he saw underneath his door all the lights turned off..."Malfoy,what're you doing here?"...Harry whisper-yelled..."and why should I tell you Potter?"..."cause your in my house"...that's when Harry noticed Draco's fangs..."yeah,um,tell me"...

——————————

Draco heard his parents yelling downstairs,and went to get a cup of water...he then heard lucious call his name..."Draco,have you got any information on that Potter boy?!"..."no,father"..."see,Nacrissa?! He seems useless!"..."lucious,please don't!"...then lucious turned his son into a vampire,but just then he was a bat...and lucious made a portal to the muggle world,and threw his own son into it...

—————————-

"If your a vampire,then,do you...you know,suck blood?"....Harry whispered the last part..."I guess"...."and why did you decide to come here?"...