Did you just-

A/N: Tell me if you know where the pic above is from!

No one POV

"Umbridge did it"
Silence.
"Malfoy?"
More silence.
"Draco-"
Draco Dragged Harry into an empty classroom,Actually, it didn't look much like a classroom.there were pieces of parchment everywhere,and Herbology books scattered on the floor.
Harry backed into the wall. And Draco put his arm next to Harry's head.
(How cliche of them)
"Dra-"
"Why did she do it?"
Harry hesitated a little,before saying, "I don't know.."
Draco grabbed Harry's shoulders and well, leaned in to kiss him. And he did.Harry enjoyed it,but didn't kiss back.
Before parting lips,Harry felt a drop of something wet.
Draco was crying.But before Harry could look at him,Draco put his Chin on Harry's shoulder. Harry tried Pushing him off to talk,But Draco didn't let him.
"Stop.I can't let you see me like this.Malfoys don't show that kind of emotion."
Harry clung his arms to Draco's neck,Seeing it from a viewers perspective,they'd look like they were hugging.
"You May be a Malfoy..But Your a person too.Your like me,You should be able to cry,laugh,and be angry."
They stayed silent for a moment before Draco pulled away.
"...thank you.."
And he smiled.A real smile.Harry smiled back,before saying, "Alright,I ought to go now,Good-bye."
Draco stood there. Smiling.To Draco,Those words were precious.they meant he still had hope.For a lot of things.

Harry turned the corner,Not expecting to see Ginny.
"G-Ginny?"
"O-oh! Hi Harry! I-uh- I was just,walking around! Yeah!"
"Ginny,please tell me you didn't see all that.."
"D-Don't worry! I'll keep you and Malfoy's secret! But,maybe you shouldn't Do that in the old Herbology classroom.."
"W-What? Ginny,I wasn't doing anything with Malfoy!"
"But you kissed,You don't have to hide it from me Harry! I don't care who You date! And I'll keep it a Secre-"
"Ginny,I'm not dating Malfoy,The kiss just came out of nowhere.."
"If you say so,But do you like him?"

A/N: Hi...Honestly I've got nothing to say so,
WASH YOUR DANG HANDS!!!
AND I BID YOU FAREWELL!!