Malfoy

No one Pov

Harry opened the window and Draco was covered in smoke again,he was human now."What do you want,Malfoy?"...."can't believe you still call me that,Potter"...."and you still call me Potter"...."uh huh"..."just tell me want you want?"...."oh,I don't know...maybe...are you available?"...Harry's face turned red once again...."anyway,what were you throwing away? I think I saw my face"..."DON'T"..."ok,ok!"

                —————————-

During broom flying class,Draco was trying to show off when the teacher wasn't there...he was so distracted by all the attention,he lost all control of the broom,and fell on top of Harry.."get off me,Malfoy!"..."well,sorry,Harry Potter,The boy who lived" Draco said under his breath,so no one else would hear him...

                  ———————-

"Potter!"....Harry turned around.."hello,Cedric,been a while"...."yes,well,Madam Pomfrey made me go to a muggle hospital,so,who won for the triwizard Tournament?"..."everyone thought you died,so I won"..."that's a bit offensive"..."is it?"...Cedric ruffled Harry's hair.."why,of course it is!"..."what gives you the right to touch my hair"..."oh,I have all the rights in the world.."....Cedric put his hand on Harry's chin.."all of them.."...Harry stood there,confused.no one could see them,as they were in one of the library's aisles.Cedric leaned in,not noticing Draco enter the aisle...