Is this true love?(Final chapter)

Draco POV

I can't think straight anymore.I..have Harry Potter
(aka the love of his life) in my arms.
Looking at his friends in shock.
He looked back at me,waiting for an answer.
"So,maybe I told them about us.."
"How dare you! Without my consent-"
"Harry,Get married to him for me!"
Harry turned again,seeing Hermione looking at him with the most happy face ever.

A few minutes later they left.everyone did.it was lunch after all.
Ever since Umbridge mysteriously disappeared,Our holiday went from one week,to two weeks.
But that's not what my mind is on,Harry's been on my mind since we..kissed.
Is this true love?
I don't know,I've never felt love unless it's from my family or relatives..
So this feeling is a bit weird.
It's so complicated!
Wait till my father hears-
Wait father doesn't care.
Anyway,I'm still hugging Harry,not wanting to let go.
I look down at him,he's so small,a few inches smaller than me.
But that makes him seem precious.never in my life would I believe that this little Harry Potter was destined to defeat Voldemort.
I leaned in to kiss him.
And he didn't push away.he kissed back.
How cliche that sounds.
Kissing in the snow. It doesn't matter.
I love him,is all that matters.
I hope he defeats Voldemort.
I hope we can stay together.
I hope everyone will accept us.

What's funny,is that Harry is standing on his toes to kiss me.
How adorable.
He pulled apart from the kiss,and smiled.
This boy will be the death of me.I can't believe this is the same boy who rejected my hand in first year.
But,I guess things change.

We stood there standing in the snow,but I don't think he noticed yet that I intertwined my hand into his.
I love him.
Everything about him.His beautiful green eyes.His messy brown hair.Heck,his glasses make him even more attractive.

"Draco,I love you"
"I love you too.."

A few years later...(Draco POV)

Harry defeated Voldemort?
Harry,defeated Voldemort...
Harry defeated Voldemort!
(Took three sentences for that to sink in)
I ran to Harry and hugged him tightly.He hid his head in my chest and silently cried.
"It's over now,Harry,you finally..you finally did it!"
I cried a little.
Everyone was standing in their same spot.Some still thinking about it.Some cried.Some smiled.Some laughed.
But then there was Harry and I.
We just stood there,Hugging.
And it was perfect.
But Father is getting sent to Azkaban for a few years.
I saw Astoria,Smiling At me as if saying 'I'm happy for you' .then she went to talk to Theodore.

Another few years later

Me and Harry got Married. Finally. This is perfect.

A/N: well that was quick😑.
But I want to thank you all for reading this story.Seriously.You all mean the world to me,you read my story,you gave me feedback,and your still here reading this.I didn't think this story would go that far into fame.I thought maybe 100 views,maybe 20 votes.
But I was wrong,you all exceeded my expectations.All because you liked reading this story.and that I'm thankful for. I'm sorry I couldn't make this story longer.But I'm sincerely happy you gave this story a chance and stayed till the end.I've never appreciated anyone so much.I love you all.I want to say so much,But Words can't describe how much I love all my readers.
Please,Stay safe,Wash your hands.and I bid You farewell🤗