Chapter 15

No one POV

Well,now Harry didn't know what to do.His only option was to knock on the Slytherin door.He knocked,and Pansy opened the door..Harry said.."Parkinson,Why is Malfoy walking in the building,towards me,Drunk?!"..."Oh,I might know Potter,but I wouldn't tell you!"...She took Draco's arm and closed the door,Harry went back to his dorm,and went into his room.And guess what he found...

Draco Malfoy Sitting on his bed,Shirtless...He stood there for a while..."Yes,I'm still drunk Potter"...
Harry slowly walked back towards the door.."I'm not dealing with Drunk Draco today"..."Awww,why not? I took off my shirt for you-"...Harry grabbed a cup of water and splashed it into Draco's face..."Potter! Why would y- why am I in your room?!"..."That's what I've been asking"...That's when Draco noticed he was shirtless..."Holy Sh-"..."Malfoy,put on a shirt"...Harry was turned around and closing his eyes."Ok,I have a shirt"...
Then the door creaked.."Malfoy! Turn into a bat!"...Ron came in.."Ugh! Mate,why are you always making potions that explode?! I thought you hated that class!"...
"I-um,wanted to try it out!"
"Uh,huh,and why is dusk leaving?"...Harry looked at the window
"Well,he goes out to fly sometimes!"

Suddenly they heard a scream coming from out the window,next to the astronomy tower,which sounded like..."Hermione?!"...
They looked out the window,to see
Lucious on a broom holding onto Hermione and Pansy's hair.
He started to yell.."Draco! Come show yourself!"..Harry looked at Draco when Ron ran down the stairs...
That's when Lucious yelled..."And maybe bring Potter with you,or will I have to FORCE you?!"...
Harry fell to the floor with (Bat) Draco on his shoulder...
"What're we gonna do?"