Nothing!

Harry Pov

"What happened during detention?"..."um,nothing! Didn't you hear from Malfoy? Something bit me!"
I'm so screwed! "Uh,I'm gonna go take a walk!see ya later!"
I ran out the dorm and onto the broom flying field.only to find a bat flying around it."Malfoy? When did you get out?"...the bat turned to Draco..."oh,I have my ways,Potter"
Draco looked at the moon
"Shit,it's a full moon again"..."meaning,you want blood?"
Draco nodded.."but I don't know why I want your blood specifically"...Harry let out his arm.."only one way to find out"
Draco's eyes widened,then they turned red,he ran to Harry and bit his arm,but he bit him gently,and it didn't hurt Harry. Harry told him" is this curse permanent?"...Draco's eyes were gray again..."I..don't know.."...Harry patted his shoulder..."it'll be fine,besides, I think you look interesting with red eyes"...Draco looked up...And Harry panicked.." um,from a friends view!"

At Harry's dorm

Harry laid on his bed staring at the ceiling...though something was bothering him.,."Malfoy,how long more are you keep staring at me? Aren't you gonna go to your dorm?"..."but then I would be bored"..."and looking at me entertains you?" Draco chuckled...

A/N: I'm making a new Harry Potter story,and it's about scorpios,and Albus!