Mistakes

Marinette POV
I felt a warm spot on my face and woke up. It was his chest. I felt how warm he was and how cute he looked when he feel asleep. I started feeling around his head. And he purred. I giggled

"Hey princess" He gave in to my touch and kissed my hand. He turned and looked at the time on his watch. It was 12:30 am. "I have to go princess." He Kissed my head

"But your so warm" I said pulling him in closer.

"But I will definitely get in trouble from my dad" he looked at his phone "15 messages!" He yelled. I took this as a he needed to leave right now. I let go of him.

"Bye princess" he got up, zipped his suit up and jumped out of the window. Leaving a soft peck on my cheek.

I stayed in bed and needed to mentally note what just happened. I started to feel bad, I knew I shouldn't have done that with him. This is all my fault. I don't even know who he is in real life. But I reassured myself telling myself that it was ok. It was one night, nothing bad should happen.

End of the weekend

Over the weekend Alya came to visit, we studied, and had a sleepover. Other then that the rest of the week flew bye. I went to school, saw Chat noir more and more, and ate dinner with my family like normal. Another 3 weeks has gone by.

And that Friday, was possibly the first worst Friday I've had in my life. Chat noir decided to come over and watch a few movies with me, I loved it when he came over.

Sometimes we just talked and others we watched movies, talking to him was getting easier and easier. He slept over and told me that he told his dad that he was staying over his friends house.

We were asleep, but I suddenly didn't feel so well. I woke up and felt my stomach. I knew I needed to vomit. I jumped from the top of my bed and ran into the bathroom. Practically hurling on the way there. I knew I woke up Chat noir.

Adriens POV

I felt her body move the entire bed then heard a big thud. I turned to see her run into the bathroom. I knew something was wrong so I jumped down and followed her. "What's wrong!?!" She replies by vomiting in the toilet. I ran over to her holding her hair and rubbing her back. This was the first time I've seen Marinette like this, and she seemed really sick.

Marinette vomited for about 5 minutes. I just stood there holding her hair and rubbing her back. Telling her "your okay" and "it's alright." I knew she felt really uncomfortable Being like this on the side of the toilet. Once she was done I grabbed her a towel to wipe her mouth.

Marinettes POV

I was hurling for about 5 minutes. And it just felt like it kept coming. Chat was there though for support which helped. When I was done he gave me a towel. I shoved him out of the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and took a shower. The feeling was weird because I didn't feel sick anymore.

After my shower I went back into the bed that chat was waiting on.

"Are you alright?" He said with his sorrow eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine, I don't know, maybe it was some bad food?"

He picked me up and embraced me.

I put my legs around him. He then laid me gently on the bed and I sat my head on his chest. This was the first hint I thought.

In the morning Chat left unknowningly. I simply woke up and he wasn't there. Tikki came from her hiding spot and looked at me.

"You know?" Tikki said siting on top of my bed.