Him and I

I got up from my bed and heard a tap on the trap door. I knew what was coming next. I opened the door for him and he came down and detransformed.

"What did you n-" I lounged over to him and kissed him. It took him a second to relize but he kissed me back.

"You..." I said under my breath. I did really need him. It turned into a full make out session. He pushed me into the bed and we took off all our clothes. Just like it always happened. But this time it was my turn to enjoy him. I kissed every part of his body. I let him relax and gave him my all. I needed him. I wanted him. I marked him on his neck and made sure I heard him want more. After a bit I got really tired. It was just like my hormones calmed down. And we both knew not to say any words to each other, shocked at what just happened. And he fell asleep on my stomach. Making sure he kissed it every while.

When we woke up it was Tuesday, the next day of school. I knew Adrien was going to get in trouble and kept telling him, but he didn't care. All he cared about was me and that was enough. Knowing I had him as backup was enough. Enough to give me the courage to tell my parents this morning.

I woke up and again not caring for school and nudged Adrien. "I'm going to tell them." I whispered in his ears. He opened his eyes wide, knowing what I was about to do.

"You have to do it yourself, your parents don't know I'm here. I'm sorry bugaboo." He kissed my cheek and sat up.

I got down from my bed and scurried down the stairs. "Hey mom , hey Papa!" I nervously smiled. "Can I talk to you guys, like Family meeting?"

"Of course honey" my mother said. My father looked worried.

"Ummm so you know how I've been feeling a little sick lately?"

"Yeah honey."

I didn't know how to tell them this so I just said it to get it over with. "Well, Ifoundoutimpregnant."
I I said quickly.

"What did you say sorry honey."

"I'm pregnant." I said with a worried look.

"What?" The looked surprised.

"I'm pregnant?" I said again. My parents just looked at each other. My mom seemed a little mad but when I looked at my dad I felt the fury.

"How the HELL are you pregnant?!" My dad yelled.

"Calm down Tom let her explain." My mother said, "go on."

"The weekend you guys were gone about a month ago, I was so irresponsible I'm so sorry." I looked at my dad. His face was the color of blood.

"How could you be so irresponsible?" He looked at me. "This news is disappointing." He started to yell.

"It's ok Tom." My mom sad to him.

"No it's not ok, Marinette we've done nothing but good to you? How could you do this to us? In our house? Your gone!Out by tonight!" He got up and left.

"I'll talk to him." My mother said.

"I'll be gone by tonight, don't want to ruin your lives even more apparently." I ran upstairs leaving my mother stunned. I looked at Adrien and knew he heard everything. "Adrien what are we going to do?" I looked at him and dropped down to my knees. I couldn't breath.

"Woah princess please calm down, this stress isn't good for you or the little you inside." He jumped down from my bed and hugged me. " I already had a back up plan, I got an apartment with my modeling money." I looked up at him and hugged him.

"Did you already tell your dad?" I asked looking up at him.

"He'll just have to find out the hard way." Adrien said stroking my hair. He knew by now how to calm me down.

"Can I pack first?" I started grabbing all of my clothes out of my drawers.

"Yes Princess" he started helping me pack. I was really scared of this new life I was going to have. And everything had changed so quickly in such a short amount of time.

Nice we got back he changed into chat noir and carried me and my belongs about two blocks down. We stopped in front of an apartment and he opened the door. He set me down on my feet and I just looked around. The apartment was cozy and a two times the size of my room. It had 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen and a living room. Everything was already laid down. The living room was decorated and the kitchen was done. I just couldn't believe he did all this.

"Did you do all of this?" I asked.

"Anything for you." He started to show me around.

The bedroom had one medium sized bed just perfect for the both of us.

"How did you afford this?" I turned and asked him with my arms crossed.

" I have money from my modeling, enough to last us a year or two, and I'm still modeling so we should be fine." He kissed my neck. I giggled, I haven't done that in a while.

"What about the press?" I asked him. I know he didn't like that celebrity life and all this attention was soon going to come for him.

"We'll manage." He whispered in my ear. "Are you hungry?"

I knew he couldn't cook, but I was hungry. So I stepped up. "The real question is are you hungry?"

He looked at me "yeah but I'll cook."

I looked at him and giggled. "I'll cook. I know you can't" we both giggled. "What would you like?"

"Anything you want?" He said with a smile. I don't think he knew what I've been craving lately. It was anything that had peanut butter and blueberries. That's when I decided to ask the question.

"Do you like peanut butter?" I asked with my arms folded.

"Yeah why?" He turned around and looked at me.

"Because I usually hate peanut butter, but for some reason that's all this baby wants" I giggled. It was weird just sometimes eating peanut butter by it's self. But it also made me happy. "You must love peanut butter or something." I said laughing.

"It's my go to snack Princess. Don't make fun of it." He laughed back.

"Your go to snack is going to end up killing me." I started to cook some eggs and bacon for him. I was really surprised he even went shopping for food. I was done and gave him his plate. While I got the bottle of peanut butter and a spoon and just started eating it.

"Your really chewing down on that peanut butter" he giggled.

I rolled my eyes and gave him the shut up look. I knew moments like these were special. And I also knew that he needed to go to school. " can I as you something?"

"Anything princess."

"Well I guess I'm not really asking, but we need to go to school." I said grabbing his hand. "Me being pregnant won't change anything, and I'm not showing yet. I'm only a month pregnant." He giggled. I giggled then yawned.

"I know we need to go to school. And I will"he said.

"What's the but?" I asked him.

"But I don't feel comfortable leaving you here alone because your pregnant, and your clumsy."

"I am not clumsy!" of course I got up and tripped off the chair. But he caught me. I rolled my eyes. "Ok what ever. But we're going to school tomorrow," I got out of his hands and started walking to bed.of course I tripped on my own feet and fell. "I'm ok!" I yelled back at him. He gave me this worried look and stopped eating and picked me up.

"I know your tired Mari." I wondered how he really knew. "I saw you yawn." He placed me on the bed. "I'm going to go to school, but please stay here on this bed. I'll be back soon." And he gave me a peck on my forehead and left. I quickly went to sleep. A few hours later I woke up and heard him walk into the apartment.

"Babe?" I didn't hear a response. I got up and looked past the door. I didn't see anyone and walked out the door. I held onto my stomach and got really scared. I turned around and saw him.