Getting bigger.

"Marinette did you forget that we're going shopping for some Maternity close?" Adrien said. She froze and Adrien knew an outburst was coming.

" I'm so sorry Adrien." She started to cry. "I must be a disgrace to walk around with." She turned away from him. " I'm so fat and Ugly, so you won't love me anymore." Adrien was now used to this and just kept rubbing her back smiling. "I'm so useless, and I keep craving peanut butter. That's why I'm getting so big!!!" She just kept crying. Adrien kept on smiling holding back his giggles and rubbed her back. "You will always look amazing Adrien, I don't know why you chose to have a baby with this troll." He laughed.

"Well this troll is the an amazing beautiful troll, that I love dearly." He started massaging her back. "I love this troll more then anything in the world." He started kissing her neck calming her down.

"What ever..." she got done with her crying scene. She knew it was her hormones she usually wouldn't act like this. But she did think that she ruined Adrien's life and Adrien didn't know.

"It's the truth, this troll is the only troll I want to be with for the rest of my life." Marinette started giggling. "And this troll is also going to give me another amazing troll child just like her mom" he kissed her. Marinette begin to get up struggling. Adrien ran to the other side and picked her up. She was surprisingly light still, I mean she was really light before all of this happened to. "Princess if your to tired to go we don't have to."

"No it's better to do it now then later." She used Adrien's shoulder as support to get up. He breast were getting a bit bigger and sore. She didn't let Adrien know because she didn't want him to worry about another thing. She put on one of Adriens sweatshirt so it would hide her stomach. Adrien went to help her get dressed. He accidentally bumped into her breast. "Oww!" She said holding her breast.

"You ok?" He turned around quickly he knew that Marinette was in pain but didn't want to seem to over protective of her. Marinette nodded. " Do they hurt?" She nodded again. He then turned her around and started Massaging her back, making sure to get out all the kinks and knots. He knew that that would help her back and her breast.

"Thanks Kitty" He kissed her neck.

"I'm always here." He said back.

Marinette grabbed his arm and clung to it for support. Her gaining weight changed her balance and posture, making it harder for her to walk. Adrien knew this so he always offered his arm or his shoulder. He was ripped enough from being Chat noir for almost 4 years of his life so it was never a problem for him. They both walked out of the room and Marinette saw Alya. "Hey Alya!" She stood next to Adrien.

"Hey girl!" Alya walked up to her and hugged her, Marinette hugged back.

"Hey Nino." They both just stood in place. "Who's car are we taking? Adrien bought himself a car because he didn't want Marinette walking everywhere. Nino has a sweet car from his parents.

"Mine." Nino said.

"I call shotgun!!!!" Alya ran behind Nino. The two of them walked outside holding hands. Marinette was still clunged to  Adrien's arm.

They all walked outside and got inside the car. Marinette was still tired from being woken up. So once Adrien and Marinette were in the back Marinette of course just put her head on Adrien and went to sleep. Alya has to get her phone out and take a picture of the moment.

" The place is like two hours away, is that ok?" Nino asked.

"Yeah I think so." Marinette was I little unsure because she could easily have gotten motion sickness. Marinette put one of her hands on Adriens chest and Went up to kiss him. They couldn't do it in the car could they? They both giggled. Adrien kisses her back and then kissed her head. Marinette soon feel asleep on Adrien's shoulder.

Nino stopped to get gas. "We have another hour left." He told Adrien.

Adrien lifted up Marinette's chin. "Are you hungry?"He asked her. Kissing her nose.

"Yeah just a little." She put her head back on his chest. He slowly got up and asked " Is it Blueberry today or Peanut butter?"

"Blueberry." Then Adrien left to get her something.

"Girl you are so lucky to have Adrien!!!" Alya yelled at her.

"Maybe to lucky." Marinette smiled.

"What do you mean girl?" Alya asked.

"I feel like I ruined his life, with this baby and all." She sighed "I just don't want to get in the way of his dreams." She shrugged

"Your amazing Marinette and so is Adrien. I'm sure you'll talk to him about it but right now you should have the time of your life today." Alya said so kindly to Marinette.

"Thanks Alya" Marinette went to hug her.

A few minutes past and Adrien came back inside the car. Marinette remembered that Alya and Nino both don't really know who the real father is. They probrably just assumed it was Adrien. Which was pretty fair because he and I did have my own Apartment. My parents don't even know who the real father is.

Once Adrien got inside the car he handed Marinette a bunch of snacks. "Here you go princess." They were all blueberry muffins and the fruit.

"Thanks babe." She refrained from calling here kitty because they were in the car with Alya and she knew she would ask some weird questions.

Adrien got into the car and kissed Marinette on her neck.

"Adrien!" She whispered and giggled. He couldn't refrain from her. She was so cute and glowing with his child. Nothing could get in the way of that. So he just kept giving her soft little pecks in the neck which made Marinette almost moan in the car. He stopped so it wouldn't go far. It would be weird if Nino and Alya didn't have there headphones on. Then they probably would notice very well without them. Once Adrien stopped he looked at Marinette's Eye I could tell she was uncomfortable.

"Marinette what's wrong?" I looked at her.

"I think I'm gonna hurl." She whispered back. Adrien knew it was Because of al the motion.

"Nino can you stop the car." Nino couldn't hear him because his headphones were on. "Nino!" He yelled loudly. Nino turned around.

"What dude?"

"Can you stop the car please." And Nino did right on the side of the highway. Marinette just jumped up and ran out of the car. Throwing up what she just ate. Adrien did the usual again and rubbed her back and held her hair.

"Thankyou." She said after she was done. It was a quick one for her. Adrien started getting back to the car. But when he got up Marinette was still getting down. He could tell she was struggling. For some reason Marinette was pretty big for it only being 5 months. He picked her up again and gently put her in the car. He went to the other side and got in holding Marinette's hand.

Once they got there they went shopping. It was probably weird for Adrien and Nino to help shop for Maternity clothes. After they were done they left for another two hour drive. They got back home and did the usual schedule.