Trouble on the way

"Never mind I shouldn't have done that." She pulled away from him. "I have to go." She looks at Lila around the corner. Lila nodded. They had a plan.

Adrien just goes on and started helping his classmates with there cabin. Marinette was still just laying down in there cabin. It was about 12 in the afternoon when the class went off and decided to go swimming. Adrien wanted to stay and went to go check on Marinette.

"Hey Princess." Adrien said kissing her cheek. She was on her phone.

"Hey hon." Marinette said back. She was still having small cramps but they didn't hurt bad at all. She didn't want to worry Adrien. "I know I heard them talking about going on a swimming trip to the lake. You can go." Marinette said to Adrien.

"But I want to be here with you." He said hugging her.

"But you also have a life to Adrien. It would make me feel better knowing you had fun this weekend." Adrien left from the hug.

"Thanks My'Lady" he said as he went to the bedroom changed and left saying goodbye to his Lady.

Marinette decided she was gonna take a long nap. When she woke up she saw the time. 6:00? It said (pm) Marinette then saw a message appear on the home screen. She opened it and was shocked. Why was Kagami here? Why didn't Adrien tell her? And why is she sitting there kissing Adrien? She begin to get up and paced around the room. The cramps she was having were getting mor intense. She thought it was because she was mad, sad, and all of the above. She just paced around waiting for Adrien to get back to the cabin.

Time skip 30 min

When he got to the door he unlocked it with his key and opened the door. He saw Marinette standing there just staring at her phone.He wondered what she was looking at. He went up to her and said "Hey My'Lady" she ignored him. "Something wrong?" She ignored him again. "My'Lady?" He questioned her.

"What Adrien?" She snapped back.

"What happened?" He asked.

"You happened!" She showed him the photo. "This happened litterly today and you didn't even tell me a word about it?"

He was speechless, SPEECHLESS. "..."

"Yeah that's what I thought!" She started to yell even more. "You expect me to just sit her knowing you did this sometime today?" She looked up at him.

He started to lean in the kiss her hand.

"Don't. You. Dare. Touch. Me." Marinette said pushing him away. "Why don't you go and sleep with Kagami since apparently she was on your mind today."

"My'Lady would you let me expl-?"

"You expect me to just forgive you for the second time!" She said as she looked at the door and pointed. "You know what please go." She needed to calm down. She wanted to calm down. "Go and just give me more time to think." He didn't argue and left the Cabin. He planned to just go into Nino's cabin and sleep on the couch or something.

Marinette held on to her stomach and felt another cramp. She got scared. This one was more hurtful to her then the other ones. It was so powerful it could be felt throughout her body.

"Woah." She said screaming it. Adrien wasn't far fromt he cabin and thought she was just talking to herself. "Owwww!" She yelled out loud. The pain made her insides squirm. This time Adrien heard it and ran to the cabin door. He unlocked it pretty quick. "What.... the.... heck...?" She said taking a breath between these words.

Adrien ran to her side. "What's wrong?" He asked her. Helping her hold the belly up.

Marinette clinches Adrien's shirt. "I don't know, My insides feel like there r-r-ripping apart. Ahhhh!" She was still screaming.

"I think your in Labor Marinette!" He tried to remain calm. He grabbed the phone near him.

"We won't have time Adrien!" She clinched his hand really tight. She breathed and the became calm somehow. "You will need to drive me to the hospital." She said walking weirdly to the car. As soon as she got into the car she called Alya and told her to go to the hospital. She then called her mom. "Hey mom I just wanted to tell you that the baby is on it's way!"

"Ohhhh! I will be right there!" She yelled back through the phone.

Marinette was starting to freak out. "I don't think I can do this." She said holding her head.

"Hey... just breath Princess." He said holding her hand. "We planned for this just in case." It was true they've planned for it ever since she first got pregnant. And once they heard they were coming here they planned even more. "Are you ok."

"It hurts.... It hurts so bad!!!!" She said screaming at him.

He was driving as fast as he could. "We'll get there just hold on princess." He said in the calmest voice he could. Truth was he was excited, he couldn't wait for his baby to come out, and for him to be a dad.

Marinette remained quiet just breathing in and out. Somehow Adrien had managed to get them to the hospital in 10 minutes even though it was supposed to take 30 to get there. He stopped the car and opened his door. He was in the middle of the drive way down the hospital. He jumped out and ran inside. Leaving Marinette there by herself just trying to breath. Once he got inside he saw the receptor. He was out of breath. "Ummm!... Wife!.... Pregnant!.... Labor!.... need help!" He yelled at her trying to breath.

"Sir can you please tell me more slowly, don't worry take your time." The girl said.

He caught his breath. "My wife is PREGNANT! And she's in labor! She's inside my car! Please help her!" The lady got out of her chair.

"We have a Pregnant girl deep in labor." She said on a wallow tally. All of a sudden a bunch of men in in scrubs came out with a bed. They were all running, Adrien followed. They saw the pregnant girl inside the car and opened the door. Marinette was still breathing and couldn't get up.

"Do you need help getting up?" The man asked her in a rush.

"I can't get up." She said "it feels like something is punching my stomach." She told the men. All four of them picked her up and placed her on the soft rolling bed.

"Are you ok?" Adrien asked her.

"..." no response from Marinette.

"We're losing her!" The men yelled as the quickly pushed her back inside. Was Marinette in labor? Or was it something much worse?