Fights

"You carried me didn't you?" She said with a tired voice. This time she wasn't that mad, she was already tired so there was no need to cause a fuss over nothing. "Thanks hun." She said as she rolled over towards the window. It was going to be a long five hour drive for Marinette's back.

About 2 hours in Adrien stopped at a Gas station to refuel. Marinette was still asleep. Who knew the woman could sleep so long through this bumpy car ride? Adrien went inside and got some snacks, forgetting to lock the door. When he came outside he saw a Man begin to creep near his car and see the his Lady inside. "What is he trying to do?" Adrien said to himself.

The man started to pull his gas pump out and begin to open the front door to the drivers side. "Hey! What are you?!" Adrien started to sprint full pace to the car. The man just looked at Adrien and began to start yelling.

"I'm just trying to get what I want!" He said with a smile. He opened the door and touched Marinette. Adrien was standing right infront of him by that time. The second he touched Marinette Adrien grew furious. He saw Marinette wale up frightened.

"Get your hands off my car." Adrien said as he clinched his fist.

"Ok dude I was just playing." The man let go of the door. It was still morning time so there was a lot of people standing and looking at them because they come to get there breakfast and snacks here to.

"If there is a next time your dead to me." Adrien looked very fourously to the man. He then grabbed his shoulder and whispered "and the next time you try and grab my girlfriend there won't be a next time." He said then pushed the guy away. He ran the door and closed it locking all of them.

He looked at Marinette so sweetly. "You ok?" He said to her as he put her hand on her stomach.

"Yeah I guess, I'm just confused on what happened." Marinette was blinking into space.

"Nothing happened, just you should get your sleep." Marinette just looked at him.

"That was obviously not just nothing." Marinette looked at him and winced.

"I know but I just don't want you to worry baby. Please go back to sleep." He said to her and took her hand off her stomach beginning to drive.

"Yeah ok." Marinette said as she turned her head away from him and let out a tear or two. She didn't think that Adrien saw what the guy did to her. That guy grabbed her stomach, that's why she woke up. And now she had a handprint just stuck there. "Hopefully he won't notice" she thought to herself.

They rest of the ride Marinette pretended to sleep, she didn't feel like bothering Adrien since that was all he told her to do. She knew he didn't mean to come of as demanding but he kind of did. As they came up to a camp site with Full big cabins Marinette got up. She could feel Adrien slow down the car because it was messing with her insides. She was surprised she didn't get motion sickness from it.

Adrien stopped the car right in-front of there cabin. Marinette hopped out feeling her stomach. She noticed that it was feeling a little crappy but thought that that was just a little of her pregnancy. She was only in her 7th month anyway. She walked and opened the cabinet and turned on all the lights. "This is so cool!" She yelled out loud in awe. It was like the child in her came out.

Marinette went and checked out all the flooring and lights. It was a small cabin but felt like a home. It had a living room, big kitchen, dining room, and a bedroom with a bathroom. It was the definition of everything you needed to survive. After Marinette looked around for a while she just got onto her couch since she was still feeling a little crappy and weird. She touched her stomach and noticed that it stung a little now then it did earlier. It was probrably because of that douche bag guy earlier.