Consequences

Adrien's POV

I turned into Chat noir and went on top of Marinette's roof. I tapped three times and once no one answered I jumped in. I saw the bathroom light on and knew she was in there. I could here her crying.

I knew I shouldn't have left.

I knocked on the Bathroom door.  "Princess!" I called for her. She was still crying. " Princess what's wrong?" She didn't answer. I started talking to her and tried to call her down. "Princess what ever it is I'm here with you all the way. I love you."

I didn't believe I just admitted my feelings. I felt the truth come out of me.

"Princess did you here me, I Love You." I heard here crying turn into more of a wimper. I heard the door slowly unlock. I slowly opened it and saw her aimlessly sitting on the ground, covered in tears, and inside the bathtub. I ran to her side and looked at her.

She was holding the test in her hand and covered it. I tilted her chin up and she looked at me. "I love you no matter what." I looked at her deep blue bell eyes.

She just burst into tears. And I just held her.

Marinette's POV

Chat just kept telling him he loved me. And honestly that calmed me down. It was time for me to tell him. I mean he practically knows already. I looked at him while I was crying, tasting my own tears in my mouth. My hair was all wet and down from all the sweat. "I'm preegnant." I said slowly. " With your child." I dug my head into his neck.

He looked at me and expected this. It was wierd because he had the best reaction. He just held my head and told me "I love you and I can't wait to be with you." He cupped my cheeks. Then kissed my forehead.

I relaxed knowing that he knew, the pressure had lifted and my headache was relieved. I knew I was crying because of all of these stupid pregnancy hormones. But i didn't care. And so we laid there.

Adrien

I knew it was the right time to reveal my identity. If there was anyone in the world I trusted it was Marinette. And she needed me now more then ever. " I need you to look at me" I told her holding her chin.

She nodded. "Claws in!" Plagg flew out of my ring. I looked at Marinette and she just stared at me. I didn't know what to expect.

Marinette's POV

I was stuck in place. I just kept staring at his green eyes.

"Are you okay Marinette?" He said kissing my cheek. I was more then ok. I couldn't believe the two guys I loved were the same person.

"Yeah." I broke the tension. I kissed him on the fore head.

"Are you disappointed it was me?" Adrien gave me a reassuring look.

" I'm more then happy knowing it's you. Class crush and Chat noir." I started crying again. But this time it was tears of Joy.

"Are you ok?" Adrien looked at my eyes.

I was more then ok. I pecked his lips. "Tikki you can come out." The flying red Kwami came to Marinette and looked at Adrien.

"Adrien I guess I should tell you that I'm Ladybug?" Adrien had an immediate reaction. He jumped up and pulled her up on his lap. "I love you!"

I knew what this meant. He loved both Ladybug and Marinette. It was the same as how I felt for Chat noir and Adrien. Then it hit her. "Adrien How am I supposed to tell my parents?" She stood still with a straight face.

I knew that my mom would be ok but my Dad would hate me and my actions.

"How are you gonna tell your dad Adrien?" I needed to breath. She was sure Gabriel was gonna hate her and Adrien after this. Adrien was 18 and I was 17. It was also the beginning of there school year as seniors. This definitely wasn't gonna be easy.

Adrien went into deep thought trying to come up with a resolution that would protect his Princess. "I have a job..." he thought more. " I'm 18 and I can officially move out." He looked at Marinette. "I will do anything for you" he kissed my neck. "Maybe we should get out of this tub" he smiled.

I giggled. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the top of my loft. "Hopefully Alya won't come back" he says.

I texted Alya that I was ok and that I was with Adrien. She texted back that she wasn't gonna come because I should have my alone time.

*dirty part*

I lay on his chest fumbling with his hoodie strings. He turned and put his hand on my stomach. He kissed it. And looked up at me. He came up and started to kiss my neck knowing where all the sweet parts are. I moaned and grabbed him and pulled him up. I wanted him. Say it was my pregnancy hormones but I needed Adrien.

———————————————————————————

Adrien kissed me all over my body, he put his hand over my stomach massaging it. He made sure to press down gently, not hard at all. He then kissed my cheek. I fell asleep on his chest making sure that he was comfortable as well. My parents were gonna be back in two days since it was Saturday night.

After a few hours I woke up in the middle of the night and already knew what was going to happen. I pushed Adrien off of me and ran to the rest room. Ready to throw up. Adrien Jumped off the bed and followed me already knowing what to do. But this time I was annoyed and rolled my eyes at him. " you did this!" I said while throwing up.

His eyes grew big and he new I was partially joking. And the stuff just kept coming. He rubbed my back and held my hair up while kissing my neck. He sure knew away to get me to relax and think of other things.

" I promise that I will protect and stay with you at all cost my'Lady" he looked me in the eyes. I paused with the vomiting and then started again. "Should it be this bad?"

Tikki came out, "It's this bad because of her crying." She looked at Adrien. " You know Adrien, crying isn't good for the Baby."

Plagg came out " Yeah Adrien"

Adrien was annoyed. "Shut up Plagg" he said swiping him away. They both went off flying elsewhere.

I was done throwing up and looked at Adrien. "My parents will be coming home soon, either Tonight (it was very early Sunday Morning like 1am) or tomorrow morning.

...

We both stopped moving and heard the door to the house open up.