Here's what's going to Happen

So, for starters, thank you to everyone who commented on my Authors note. I was expecting people to be angry and frustrated and I was surprised by all the support you guys gave me.  Second, I will be rewriting it and I've already started the process and have a little of the first chapter written.  

Just to give you guys some idea of what's changing. 

1.) Sam and Addison will be twins

2.) The timeline is changing as in we will be a little farther into criminal minds universe then the Supernatural one. I haven't decided where i want to place the story yet so what season has yet to be determined. 

3.) The Winchester's family dynamic (Addison's relationship with her brothers and father) has also changed dramatically, Addison is quite a bit more mature in this version and has less of a victim complex, the was one of the more annoying aspects of her personality, to me anyway. 

4.) The plot has also be altered by a lot. 

5.) Honestly, it going to be very different then the two previous versions.   

As for when the first chapter will be released, it will probably be a few weeks. I'm going to write the first five or so chapters before i post any, so i can really work on the quality of the story instead of stressing out about posting a new chapter every few days.  

Thank you again for all the support, and if any of you have any ideas, I'm open to listening to them, i can't promise I will incorporate them but i welcome them all the same. Feel free to PM if you have any questions/ideas or leave them down in the comment section.  

-Me