Uno reverse

My abusive mom walks in the kitchen, "Get in here and clean!"
You hate your life. "Yes, Mother Morgz." You answer. You want to run away, so you do. You quickly pack your things. "Im gettin outta here BOOMER." You mumble to yourself. You open the front door. Just before you leave, your mum, grabs your arm, holding a knife.
"You're not going anywhere!" She SCREEEES. Suddenly, she's sniped by an Apache Attack Helicopter. You whip around, facing-
"Memeulous?!" You yelp.
He whispers "Thanks level 90 godfather..." He looks down at you. "I've come to save you. And... you have beautiful white eyes..."
You gasp. Memeulous turns. Behind him is a giant T-Series Titan sent to get that sweet sweet ad revenue.
"Stay behind me, I'll keep you safe." He calls. So you do.
He takes out an enchanted diamond sword, and an enchanted diamond machine gun. "You won't defeat us! Gamers stand tall! You may have gotten PewDiePie, but you won't take my sweet sweet ad revenue!!!!!"
"WHhAAAaTtTTt IIiIissSsSZ GgGgGgGOooOOoOoiIiiIiiIiIiNNnNnnNGggGgGg oOoOoNNnnNNnNnNN????????????!!!!!!!!!!" You Reed.
Memeulous turns. "Run!" He yells. You run with all your might. He fights the Titan, but before you know who wins, you're suddenly grabbed. You scream."RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
A fuzzy paw wraps around you. "You're SAFE!!!!!!!" It's James! You jump for joy, but you see your Georgie fighting off an Apache Attack Helicopter.
"Come with me!" James screeched, so you did. And even though Memeulous was a gamer James, the mischievous furry, saved him anyways. You and Memeulous embrace, his wounds burn against your dirty fabric. "It's a warzone down there," James said on top of the hill he brought you two to. "It really is," Memulous sighed. "But I'm just glad you're alright, my love." whispered Memeulous seductively in your ear. James also joins in and nuzzles your arm. "UwU," he says PASSIONATELY. George looks slightly ticked,
"Nonce." He mumbled.
"EEEEEERRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMM who saved you two from the T-Series Titan???" You sigh, "Hhhhuh thank you James, even though you're a furry you really helped us out."
"No problem," James said, "after all what type of dog would I be if I weren't loyal to my fellow nomads?"
"Well we aren't nomads, the T-Series Titan just thrashed her house right after I saved her from her abusive mother, Morgz." George exclaimed.
"Ahhhhhh if only I could do the same for Floof," some peach fuzz grows out of James' furrsuit, Chip.
"What happened?" You inquire.
" Well Jaiden came over to my house and threatened to kill me for my sweet sweet ad revenue, I refused, of course. But then she pulled out her daggers and ran towards me. I escaped with Floof in arms, but tripped because Jaiden threw a dagger right in front of me. I dropped Floof and, well," You can tell he's crying from the slight whimpers. You scratch behind his blue ear, but he stops you, "Please stop... it reminds me too much of Floof. And now all I have are videos and pictures..." You and your Senpai~ both put "F" in the chat for respects. But the George suddenly pulls both you and James behind a tree, shots are heard in the distance. "Big G, who is that?" You ask your Senpai~ George stutters, "It... It's... Jay Station..."
"It can't be..." James muttered, "Vivziepop's exterminators took care of him..."
"He must have made a deal with the devil. Or he made a 'Summoning Myself At 3 A.M. *IT ACTUALLY WORKED*' Video and revived himself through it, because it was just SO BAD he came back to get revenge on himself." You whispered, but loud enough for them to hear. Suddenly a portal made of trees is above you. "What the!!!" Memeulous screams! Suddenly Mr. Beast and his crew descends from the heavenly beam of light the portal casts upon you.
"You must go my children..." Mr. Beast says with a silky tone.
"But where?" You ask.
"TO MRBEAST.SHOOOOOO---- no I'm just kidding. You must go to the highest mountains that still exist and plant 20 million trees, the trees will form a path to where T-Series is keeping Annoying Orange and his friends. They even locked up their Cartoon Network episodes. But be careful, T-Series will notice the trees leading to their prisoner. Here take this $20,000,000 check, if you bring it to Mark Rober he will reveal the map hidden within it, and what to do next. NOW GO!!!"
The glowing check flows into your hand effortlessly.
"We must go," said Memeulous as he touches your shoulder.
"But where is he?" You asked Mr. Beast, but before he could answer the portal closes, because Mr. Beast's friend's could not hold the portal up for any longer. So none of them won any money, because none of the could hold it open for more than 24 hours.
"Don't worry," said James, "I've got a scent..."