DanTDM-Knickerbocker Glory

"Wait, we need beds," said Big Boi G, "Hmm, maybe we should go raid a village for some." Said James. So you and Biggy G go to find a village, James stays behind for his own safety. You and Laddy Boi G stumble across a sand village, "Perfect." You said. So you and Best M8 Georgy sneakily creep into a villagers house. You two do this for the next 10 minutes until you've collected three beds. Unfortunately, DanTDM was sleeping in the third bed you needed.
"Should we just try to find some sheep?" You whispered, holding Big G Daddy's muscular arms. He shook his head.
"I would never settle for such a low alternative. We're getting that bed." He whispered determined.
       Shuffling came from the bed. You see DanTDM sitting up, as well as a Trayaurus peeking out from under the bed. You and Sexy Lad G freeze.
"Trayaurus! Summon the lab!!" DanTDM screes. 
     The O.G. lab rises, sand falls from its sides. "I thought this was a myth," said 6'9 G. Soon an army of clay villagers rise from the sand forming a ring around you. "Aahhhhh, my old well mate." Said Dan, "Oh, and I see you brought a pretty twitch streamer. "Hands off!" Growled Yandere Daddy G$. "Mmmmm keeping all the knickerbocker glory to yourself huh?" Said Dan $eductively,  whilst circling you, and only you. You realized the Knickerbocker Glory meant you.
"No way I'll leave her with a cowboi vamp like you! We all know what you did to Gemma!" Screamed Big $ G.
"Ahhh I see, that's how were playing. Well then, explain what you did you to Gemma!" Dan $ TDM screamed angrily. $G blushed, was he ashamed or in love? You looked at him confused.
    DanTDM evilly chuckled.
"Why would you want to be with a girl stealer like him? Come with me." He said (whilst licking his fangs), " That's more like a demand than a proposition." Said Gaddy while he clenched his fists and looked down.
"I know what you are... traitor." DanTDM hissed.
    Daddy of the Memes suddenly was dragged away by the villager soldiers. He seemed to be under some kind of spell or trainq. You go into cardiac arrest.  Your vision darkened, all you remembered seeing was Dan taking your shirt off to use the defibrillator.
      You slowly blinked your eyes. You sat up. You were on your bed... next to DanTDM's bed.... You jump out of bed, well you would if ropes weren't bounding you. You try looking for an exit. You hear tsking.
    You look to see Dan leaning on the door frame.... with no shirt on.... His rockin abs roar. He looks down and shushes them. You furrow your brows in confusion... they didn't have mouths...
    He slowly walked over to you. You tried to untie the ropes. He shakes his head again."No use my Southern Bell, I'm the world's most tinder active cowboi vamp. But it looks like I don't need Tinder anymore with you, *he starts making a swiping right motion with his hand* now." He smirks cruelly. "I mean. I was on the top 10 you tubers who've sworn list. And that is an accomplishment to be feared." He finished. Terror raked through your body. You started shaking.
   He lowers himself onto you. You struggle.
The wall busts open. The demonetization sign stands in a beam of light.
"BEGONE THUTE." It screeches with godly power. DanTDM is blasted into space.
"Blasting off agaaaaaiiinnn!" He screams, getting farther away.
     Savory G steps in. He high fives the sign. "Pg clean, family friendly, right lad?"
   The sign nods, then rockets away.   
    Fatty Daddy $ G unties with you. He hugs you in his big boi mucle arms.
"Let's go, sugar plum." You nodded, and let him pick you up. "Back to the furry... James..." he mumbles.