Low Key, Imma God.

You and $George$ return with the beds. James starts wagging his tail. $$$ starts placing the beds silently sighing to say, "Let's sleep." So you all do. Morning breaks, waking you all up simultaneously. "We need to make it to the Hardcore Parkour Falls," said James.
"Agreed we head out in an hour," you command. George blushes at your authority and dominance. An hour passes and you all head north to the Hardcore Parkour Falls.
"The bridge has collapsed," #G announced. Suddenly angelic voices raise the bridge. "Let's go!" You yell so you start sprinting vigorously on top of the bridge. Both James and Quirky $G yell at you to stop. But before you do, the bridge collapses. Among the falling rocks you see Main M8 G Super Saiyan Shaggy-ing it all across the falls. He effortlessly jumps rock to ruble making his way towards you. But before he could reach you a siren calls out to him. Her song puts his powers to an end. He and you both plumet in to the water. You both emerge to the sound of James hollering out. You look to find Beasty G. You notice that his shirt had been ripped to pieces from the intense amount of muscle he had gained, showing his full 12 pack. You two swim to each other but the sirens call out again. This time he began to swim towards the sirens. You swim as fast as you can, trying to catch up to his speediness. The sirens grab him and pull him under! You scream uncontrollably, James dives in, grabbing you. You try to fight him off, but James is simply too strong. James drags you to land and tells you to stay put. James then dives into the water after M8y Lad G. Tears and heat flood your face, you pound your fists into the sand. You hear the sirens chuckling as the bubbles under the surface start to fade. Suddenly, bullets blast through the water. James and Ladsie Boi G were wielding guns and blasting the sirens. Memeulou$ was holding the head of one of the beasts, and James was shaking off all the water. "Huh, good thing you brought guns, was where did you even get them." Memsie asked James, "Well they have hundreds of episodes devoted to building shops, so naturally they'd create a weapon shop sooner or later." Memsipoo seemed slightly nervous. But that soon faded seeing as how he saw you. "Babe!" Mems cried out, "Babe!" You said in response. You both embraced, until James came in and started nuzzling.
"That parkour back there was incredible! How did you do it?" You asked M&M. "Thanks," he said, "all I had to do was think of you." You blush until James adds, "Well, he's actually a stunt double for Loki , so." Man-ulous gave Big Man J a side glance. James crumbles under the pressure of an Alpha Side Glance. James briskly walked away, leaving you and Lad M8 alone. He pulls you in close, and before you can bat an eyelash he PASSIONATELY kisses you. "The sirens must have taught you how to kiss," you chuckle.
"No," he replies, "I was thinking about you." This time, the J Man wasn't there to ruin the moment. So once again he pulls you in kisses your forehead and bids you a goodnight. It was special, even through the mask stayed on...