Downtown Coolsville Back Alleys

You watch as James nods his head through the air. Soon enough, James puts his head towards the ground and starts walking. You and Big G, as gamers, were a little skeptical of James' abilities. But he was the best shot you had.
"What scent are you even following?" Daddy G asked.
"Well, I'm just following the scent of disappointment his parents must have felt when he dropped his rocket scientist job to become a youtuber." James shrugged. You and Big Georgie agreed. So you continued to follow James, but soon James stopped cold in his tracks. "What is it boy?" You asked. James mutters, "We've come across the gamer kingdom." You and Big G don't realise why James is so scared until a distant voice is heard,
"Soldiers! We've received news that two gamers have brought in a furry! We must hunt down these traitors and execute them!" Pewdiepie booms.
"Wait wait!" You exclaim. "He's one of us! He's helping!"
"No furry is welcome. Bois fire!" A barrage of flaming arrows shower the ground around you. Memeulous blocks them with his Minecraft dyed shield. He holds a rocket launcher.
"We are not your enemies!" Big Lad G yells. Pewdiepie replies with, "No gamer would hold a weapon to another gamer, unless they wanted death." A group of gamers jumped behind you and your group.
"Scram!" James yelled!
Suddenly, the group of gamers are hit with clickbait. You turn to see... "MORGZ?!" You yell. He looks at you. "Thought I'd help my step sis." He smiles, then gets shot. You don't really care though because his videos are mad trash.
Morgz's dead body dropped some Fortnite Nerf Guns, so you grabed them. Unfortunately, before you could split up the loot, the gamers tried to attack but ended up splitting you all up.
"I didn't think I'd have to use this." MadLad G whispers. He inhales. "ALPHA MALE MOOOOOOOODDDDDDEEEEEEE" He schrees.
He instantaneously turns into a buff Minecraft character. He throws llamas at the gamers, he then grabs you and James, and runs. You guys eventually lose the group of gamers, and make it into the inner city. You try to conceal James by taking hidden backroads, and trying to pass him off as a twitch streamer. But it doesn't work, a low life Fortniter spots you and starts to yell, "A furry's at the Back Streets of Downtown Coolsville! Drop at Downtowns Coolsville!" You then see a run down Fortnite Bus sputter your way. "AAAAAAAAAA!!!!" James screes, as he takes both you and Big G in his arms and ran. James is able to sprint with god speed and escape. You all make it to the Tech Forests, cords and wires hang from the artificial trees. "Maybe we can find some way out through these forests," James says out of breath. "That may work," Mad Lad G said. "So should we get going?" James asked. You all nodded and followed James. Night soon fell, "We should rest." Said James who was still sore from earlier. "Good idea," you said. So you all stopped walking and decided to hunt for a way to stay warm. Big G started plucking iphones phones from the apple trees, and broke open the plucked phones. "Babe, what are you doing?" You asked. "Well, if I can get to the battery I might be able to do something with that." He replied. "Good idea," said James. So for the next hour all three of you were gathering batteries, wires, and metals to try to start an electrical fire. Finally, some sparks lead to a fire.

(Art is mine! Don't steaaaaal!

I hate myself.)