1.The Beginning

Suddenly a sharp noise woke me up...
It was the alarm clock!!
It's 5am in the morning..

I suddenly remembered that today we are going on a picnic from the school!

"Y/n!! Y/n!! Wake up dear! Its morning!" mom said..
"Yes mom, coming!!" I said

"Today is a very joyous day for us . We were waiting for this day. Me and my friends will have a lot of fun..yay!!" I said childishly with a loud voice.
My mom was laughing!!

6am

I reached the school. Suddenly someone from behind slapped me in the back! It was Imvia!! She was so happy seeing me scared!! Suddenly a voice came "Y/n!Y/n!" It was Alisha. She said,"What's up,yo!" I said , "I'm very excited,yo!!"

We were talking to each other and laughing! Suddenly, "Everyone go to the Buses according to the given number" Mam said.

Then we rushed to the bus no-4. We went on the bus and started to find our seat. Suddenly I felt a bump on the back and fell down. "Are you okay? I'm extremely sorry!!", said the person who fell down on me.
Soon Imvia and Alisha came and pulled me up. They were watching if I had any scratch on me.. I said I'm okay.

Then the person said," Its good that you didn't have any scratch!" By the way "I'm Kim Taehyung"
I said,"Thank u. I am Min Y/n .And it's pleasure to meet you."

Then Madam said ," Please take your seats students. The bus is going to start soon."

Then we all hurried to our seats..
The bus started for the picnic spot.....

I soon grabed my mobile and earphone and started listening to a song named 'Run'
I saw Imvia and Alisha were also listening songs in their earphones.....

The bus was moving swiftly~~