7.In the Northern Water Tribe

Jin POV

Tae and Y/n are still fainted... Suga is sitting beside them.
Alish and Imvia they are still sitting motionless...Jin,Hobi and Jungkook are sitting beside them.
Joon and Jimin are sitting beside Tae and Y/n...

In another room

"I think we should tell them the truth now. How long can this be going!
"Yes, you are right Mr. Kai. We should...

End of conversation

I saw Mr. Kai and Miss. Jennie coming .
*cough*
Everyone noticed them..

"We have to tell you something, so listen carefully.." said Miss Jennie.

Mr. Kai started,"If Taehyung and Y/n don't wake up during the next thirteen days ;I think, actually we think that- they won't -- So, we have to go in the Northern Water Tribe . "

"Northern water tribe???"said Joon.

" Yes. The water tribe is a sovereignty of water benders and nonbenders.There are three tribes : the Northern Water Tribe, centered in the North Pole; the Southern California Water Tribe, centered in the South Pole; and the Foggy Swamp. Both tge Northern and the Southern water tribes are chiefdoms led by a Tribal chief. Though tge northern chief was technically the ruler of both tribes the South maintained to control of its own internal affairs before ultimately gaining formal independence in 171 AG. On the other hand, the Foggy swamp tribe seemingly lacks formal political structure, with members in several small settlements functioning without a formal chief."

Miss Jennie also added,"So,we'll be going there. And we will take Tae and Y/n with us."

At last Imvia and Alish spoke together,"Will it bring them back to normal???"

We calmed them down. Hobi and Jin were holding them and make them sit again.

Joon then looked at Miss jennie and siad,"Lets hope for the best.....".We could clearly see a stress line on her forehead same as Mr. Kai.

*this is not good at all,but I have to keep them calm;said Jin inside his mind*

There was a pindrop silence.....

Jin broke the wall of deep silence saying,"Yeah Miss, we are ready to go there."

He added noticing us,"Before that you all must eat something as we went under a huge stress.

I'm goning to make food now.You all go to your rooms and get fresh and change clothes. Tomorrow we are heading to Northern Water Tribe........ "

Time skipped.....

The next morning

Yoongi Pov

♦The Crown {Bending The Four Elements }♦On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara