8.Wake up!

"  Keep going on the right path

        You must know whats wrong and whats right."

The voice kept reapiting itself again and again....

"Hold my hand Y/n..!!"
I hold Tae's hand....

Meanwhile

"Miss, Tae and Y/n's fingers are moving..!!"

"Yeah,I can see it too..!!"

"Wake up.!!wake up..!!"

Slowly I opened my eyes and -and-

I cant see clearly...Everything is blurry...

Then I closed my eyes and again opened it...

Then I saw all of them standing infront of us...and suddenly I realised that I was wet...Then I saw that I was in water and so was Tae..

Then suddenly I felt a huge bump on me as Imvia and Alish came running and hug me.. I wasnt understanding anything!!

I  looked aside and saw that the boys were hugging Tae also.

And,in a corner by brother was silently standing. I could clearly see his eyes were teary...Then my eyes became blurry. One drop of tear felt on my cheeck.

Then I got up on my feet and rushed to brother. He also came in front of me. Then he just put his hand on my head and then are u okay sis?

I started to cry loudly and with broken voice I said,
"Ye-es.."

Seeing these all of them cried and even Miss Jennies and Mr. Kai's eyes also became teary...

The rest of the momments we all were silent....

"I think you two should take some rest now. I will tell the guards to show you the rooms ."

Time skipped.. We all were in our rooms.

I went in my room and at first I went to the bathroom to take a bath. After the shower I felt very refreshed.

Before I take rest, I want to see Tae. Then  I went to Tae's room. It was next to mine.

I went in his room and saw him sitting in the bed. It looks like he just took a shower.

I have to say he was looking so handsome and hot at the same time with the wet hair. Oh sh*t! What am I thinking!!

I slowly went next to him. He noticed me and asked me to sit there.

"Are u okay Tae?"

"Yeah,How are u Y/n??Are you okay??" He said with a soft voice. It melted my my heart.

"Yeah,Im fine.You didn’t seem okay Tae,are u okay?"

He then put his huge palm on my hand..My heart beat stopped for a minute!Before I could say anything then he pulled me close to him and hugged me so tightly like there is no tomorrow.

I could smell the scent of his body. My head was so close to his chest that I could even hear his heartbeat from there.

Then I broke the hug. The time we were hugging each other, I felt his warmth too close. I really Couldn't forget that momment.

"I think you should go and take a sound sleep." he said with a caring smile.

"Goodnight Tae,see you in the morning."

I left his room and went to mine. As I was so sleepy, I straight went before my bed and then dug into it...

In Yoongi's room

"I think its already 1pm. I think you gotta go to sleep Yoongi." said Joon.

"Yeah,Suga, take some rest now."

"Yeah,good night Suga. "said Hobi.

" Goodnight Huyng."said Jungkook with a precious bunny smile.

Suga Couldn't but laugh and said goddnight to all.

"Bye bye!" said Jimin.

Everyone left the room.

Suddenly,

"Suga,can I come in?? "

"Imvia,What are u doing here so late at night?"

"So,can I come in?"

"Yes" said Suga with a cold voice.

*Oh that means he is okay*

Then Imvia came into the room and sat on the bed beside Suga.

"What do you want??" said Suga with an annoyed tone.

*what should I say!what should I say!I just came here to check on him!I didnt knew that he wasnt sleeping!!!*

"What are u doing??"

"You just came here just to ask me that??"

"Why?what done you want me to ask?

" Nevermind. Go to you room and sleep.It so lat at night."

"Okay,okay,Im leaving"

Imvia left the room

In Alisha's Room

Alisha was sitting in her room. She just took a bath and was drying her here.
*knock knock*

Someone knocked her door.

She brushed her hair and said "Come in"

"Soooo,what are you doing now?" said Jungkook not knowing what to say.

"Just took a bath and now going to sleep.You?"

"I was trying to sleep but Couldn't. That's why I came here. I thought I could done some chitchat with you if you don't mind."

"Yeaaahhh..." she said with an awkward smile.

"So,its been a long since we got here. I think we should take a look around the place and have a nice time together. I mean with all of us.ha ha.."

"Oww!I see. Yeah, that's a great idea."

"So,tomorrow?? "

"Yeah,we will ask them tomorrow. "

"I think its pretty late and you are tired too!Okay, bye. Goodnight!" said Jungkook with a bunny smile on his face.

"Yeah,Goodnight! " said Alisha with a smile. :)

In Miss Jennie's room

"Im glad that everything is fine again. Its been a long journey. They all are just only kids. They really got through a lot. I think we should have some merriment now. "

"What could be it?" asked Mr. Kai.

"I thought it would be nice if we organise a Grand Ball.  What done you think Mr. Kai?"

"Its a very great idea!Let's  tell them the news tomorrow.Okay Miss Jennie,goodnight! ”

" Goodnight!"

And then he left.

The night passed...

                              ______________________________

                                           To be continued

Thanks for reading. ^^If you like this story then please

                              vote it. Thanks for the views.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆