9.Preparations

The night passed....

The next morning

Alisha POV

The sun rays fell on my face as it was morning.But wait,how did the sunrays came!The window was closed.I opened my eyes and saw it was Imvia.She woke up early and came here to wake me up!

"Imvia!!Its only 6 am!I wanna sleep more!!!Waa...!!"I pretended to cry.

" Are you finished doing your drama?Now wake up,get ready and come downstairs.I'm going to the kitchen to help Jin making the breakfast."

"Waa,Its not fair!!!"

And then she left me there.That means, --noooo!!!I don't wanna wake up!But I have to.Okay Alish,let's wake up.

I woke up,became fresh.Then I went to my wardrobe and chose a cute white top with a nice pair of jeans.And put on a pair of sneakers, brushed my hair. And went downstairs.

Everyone was there. The table was already decorated with foods and Jin was placing the the plates for us.

"Let me help you placing them", I said.
Jin nodded.

After few minutes, - "We are finished."

"Nice job Alish."said Jin.

I smiled at him.

"Guys come here.The breakfast is ready!"said Jin.

Mr. Kai and Miss Jennie was sitting on the couch other side of the room.
They also joined us in the breakfast.

Though it is a huge palace, we decided, I mean Jin decided to make breakfast on his own.According to him he was " bored" so, he decided to do make the breakfast for all on his own. And Miss Jenneie also agreed to it.

So,back to the Breakfast-

"So guys, I have a news for all of you."said Miss Jennie.

"I dont know why but when I hear that there's any news for us I always have a bad feeling about this .Miss,please say that it isnt any bad news agin." said Jimin in a frustrated voice.

Miss Jennie smiled and said "No Jimin,it isnt a bad news.This time its a good news."

"Whats the news Miss? " said Jungkook.

"I have decided to arrange a grand ball in this palace. People around the whole tribe will attend this ball.It'll be a great festival."

"Yayyyyyyyyhhhh..!!!"We all screamed together!

Miss Jennie and Mr. Kai was smiling seeing us.

Miss Jennie again started to say," I have also called some of my nieces to attend this ball."

Before Miss could continue screams came across the long room"Auntyyy!! How are youu?!!" Three girls came shouting.

"Oh!Here they are!Im fine sweeties!!!" said Miss noticing them.And also added,"Guys,they are my neices."
"Soo,,This is Saila" she showed the skinny and cute girl.
"This is Puspita" she said mentioning the girl who has long beautiful hair and is cute.
"This is Hwasa" she said mentioning the cool and hot girl.
And last"This is Red"the silent and shy girl.
(Jennie introduced them to us)

"Nice to meet you guys."said the four girls.Then we introduced ourselves to them.After the introduction we all sat on the table and to say the table was very large and long as it was a palace ,lol!And Miss Jennie has already told Jin to make extra breakfast before.So,there is no prob.

" By the way,aren't you guys benders also?"Join started the conversation.

"Yes we all are benders.I am fire bender.Red is air bender,Puspita is water bender and Saila is earth bender." said Hwasa.