2.The Picnic

The bus was moving swiftly~~

While listening to music I felt asleep....
After three hours and a half we reached there....

"Y/n wake up!! We are here" said Imvia . I woke up and saw that everyone already got down from the bus.We also huried and got down from the bus!

"Wow!! This place is amazing!" said Alisha. Imvia and I  moved our head as we agreed..

It is a very beautiful place. Now we are on the foot of a big hill.

"It is beautiful!"said a person with a cold voice...
"Brother, you are here!!"said I.

Alisha and Imvia asked who it was.

"Brother they are my friends. Imvia and Alisha. And guys this is my brother Min Yoongi. He studies in senior class,"said I.

"Nice to meet you" said Imvia and Alisha.

"I'm Min Yoongi. You can call me Suga", said Yoongi.

Imvia POV
How strange! Such a cold guy! We said nice to meet you and he said You can call me Suga!!! Too much swag!
(Imvia POV end)

"Suga hyung!Suga hyung!", said someone..
"It is Teahyung!!" we said together.

"Oh Hi Y/n!", said Taehyung.
"You know her?", Yoongi said.
"Yes bro. It's a long story,"said I.

"So, students , we are now going to the top of the hill and there we will camp," said Madam. Her name is Miss Jennie Kim.

"Okay , let's go", I said.

We all started to climb the mountain. We are almost near the camping spot . It is almost evening. It is getting dark. We reached the spot.

"Let's do the camping,"said Alisha.
After that we took some rest.

"Students, we are now going to enjoy our dinner. So every students come to this spot," said Miss Jennie.
So we all went there.

"Look your brother is coming with some boys," said Imvia.
"Hi bro, Who are them?" Y/n said mentioning the boys.
"I'm Namjoon,can call me RM,"said the tallest boy with a smile.
"Hi ! I'm Kim Seok Jin," said the boy with a handsome face pose. We laughed at this..
"I'm Park Jimin , You can call me Chimchim," said the boy with a flirty pose.
"Hello everyone!I'm J-hope, call me Hobi ," said with a sunrise smile on his face.
And lastly the youngest boy said,"Hi! I'm Jeon Jungkook!
I'm in the same class as you."
And then I said " Hi ! I'm Y/n, Yoongi's sister."
"I'm Alisha. Nice to meet you all!" , said Alisha.
"Hello! I'm Imvia ," said Imvia with a victory pose.

Namjoon said,"Girls , you can join us in the dinner!"
Alisha said,"Sure!"

We all sat together . While we were eating suddenly we heard a strange and loud voice! Everything became darker. I saw that some black shadow kind of things were flying all around. I became frightened!!

"Can you see these too,Y/n??!!", said Alisha with a very frightened voice.
I said,"yes!!"
Imvia said ," I can also see these!!"

I looked for my brother but couldn't found him. Suddenly everything became darker. The air filled with black smoke. I faded.........

                              __________________________
                                       To be continued