4.The Secret

The room was silent.........

Miss Jennie broke the silence....."Because you have seen it, you may know the truth... Only a few people can see what you saw yesterday... And now you are of them..."
We all were so shocked!!
"That means the students didn't see these...?",said Namjoon.

Miss : Yes.... It's a very long story...It starded thousands of years ago....In that time some people had the power to control four different elements; earth,soil,water and air..One could control only one element...They were called benders.. benders were free to use their powers..There was  a boy named Kiyan. He was a very brave boy. He had the power to control the earth (soil,rocks),air, water and fire. Her parents were earth benders...But evil was inside him.. One day he went out from home in search of the great power to rule the earth! But he never came back.. Some says that he died.. But he didn't. He is still alive as a black soul.. He has created an army to find that great power. Still he is searching for that..If he finds that, he will destroy everything !!It is said by the the masters that some good souls will rise in this world someday and save it from the dark souls.."

We all thought that we were daydreaming! Even Suga was shocked too!He said," So miss, does that mean that we are benders too?"
"Maybe...But we have to find that out.."

Imvia: But how is this possible!!

Miss: Maybe your grandparents were benders thats why you are able to see these..

Alisha:What is happening!! I can't understand anything!!

Jungkook: We have to find out if we are benders or not and if we can help this matter...

Alisha: But how?!

Miss : Still now benders are alive in this world. But they live in another dimension. We will have the answers after going there..

Jimin: But how do you know these miss?

Miss: I'm also a bender.

Jin: What do you control?

Miss: You'll know..

Me: So how are we gonna go there?

Miss: Our principal is also an bender..

J-hope : Mr. Kai is also an bender....!!!!
He was in hella shock!

Miss: Yes. So , we have a secret path  to go there.. Its in Mr. Kai's house..

Namjoon: So we should go there, right?
Taehyung: Yes!!

Miss: Yes, he is right. We need to go there. But at first you must talk with your parents.

1 pm. In home..

"Mom, I need to say something...."
"At first change your clothes and make yourself fresh,honey"
"But, it's very important!"
"You look very tensed, what is it dear?!"
I said to mom everything...
"Yes, I've been keeping it a secret..Me and your father is also a bender..But after your father died in an incident, I was very scared that I'd lost you. That's why I kept it a secret from you.. Now that you have known it, I won't stop you.."
I cried hugging my mom tightly......We said our goodbyes.....

At night, 10 pm, In front of Mr. Kai's house..

The boys were already standing there..
"Let's go inside.."
We entered the house..
It was very big and antics were decorated all over the house.
Miss: You are all here.. Let's go..
We all followed her..
Miss: From here we will reach in that dimension..
We entered in a huge clock...
"I'm feeling a pain in my head!!"
Alisha: me too

____________________

"Welcome students."
"It's Mr. Kai!"
"This place is amazing!"
"You are right Y/n! This is amazing!"
"So students from now on you'll stay here. Come with me."
We are following her...
" Here you will stay. See you all tomorrow..."

"It's a huge palace!!" said Taehyung with huge excitement.
Jimin: We will stay here!!! Wow! It's amazing!
" But I'm tensed!"
Taehyung: Don't be tensed Y/n. Everything will be alright. Tomorrow we will find out if we are benders or not!
Alisha: I'm very exited!!
Imvia: Everything is okay but I'm hungry!!
Jin : Don't worry! Cooking is on me!
Suga: I gotta go sleep now.....
Imvia: Some people never change...
" Ha ha ha ha!!" We all laughed together!

                               ___________________________
                                          To be continued